Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

Its very appreciated.
If you have more questions, dont hesitate to ask.
Feel like I've been hit with signs and serious flirts from married women but I can never tell. Out in public I'm very respectful and assume everyone with a ring is loyal and is only sleeps with there husband. Low key in my mind I think she might be giving me a sign. Curious to know what you think.

Though I know the reality is not everyone is loyal in marriage or cares, or they might be in the LS.

for me it was a combination of testing my limits, the taboo factor and just being used added to the feeling of being even more slutty. That and making my bulls proud by living up to the things they had told the guys I could and would do, never wanted to disappoint the guys, had something to prove at that point!
Hello hope I get to meet you

Feel like I've been hit with signs and serious flirts from married women but I can never tell. Out in public I'm very respectful and assume everyone with a ring is loyal and is only sleeps with there husband. Low key in my mind I think she might be giving me a sign. Curious to know what you think.

Though I know the reality is not everyone is loyal in marriage or cares, or they might be in the LS.
Happens to me too

Thanks for the comment reply.

If you tell me what you think the signs are, I could give you my opinion.

Wifes big fantasy has always been to be kidnapped by black gang and used for sex and living on just cum for days. Now her fantasy includes it happening to us both.

Her fav thing is when her black lover would have his friends or relatives over and split the money with her.
Sometimes I would have one of her regulars give me money after in front of her. In reality it was not trading sex for money or even there actual money alot. Just thought of being rented to black men drives her. Ofcourse most often it is them just taking what is there's that drives her too..

Agreed. Can never tell

There's a lot of truth to that
Yes, there is but it is not clear cut nor is it the same for all white women. First of all, in some sectors of our society it is still taboo and forbidden fruit to even have sex with a black man. My wife is an example of that. She was brought up in the deep south in a deeply racist family. The thing is she is VERY attracted to black men and them to her. She loves making love to them and being with them. She has kept this a secret from her family, they would not understand. She had a few black boyfriends in secret when she was in high school but didn't really get into dating them until she went away to college in New England. She had many black lovers and was known on campus as the girl who loves black men. During that time she also found out she was very submissive to them. It's hard for her to explain but it does come down to the attitude of her family that black men are somehow sub-human. This added to the excitement of fucking them and she found herself agreeing to be shared with their friends and other black men they knew. It appeared there was money exchanged at times.
Fast forward to now. Seeing as she kept this a secret from her family and hometown friends, she seemed to keep her relationships short with her black boyfriend, nothing long term and she ended up marrying me, a VERY white guy! I didn't know about her sexual adventures with black men until several years into our marriage. I was intrigued and that is when I started sharing her with black men. I found out just how submissive she was to them and she was so eager to please that nothing was off limits. She did stuff for them she never did for me. It has included her fucking other men for money, money to her black lovers not her. It's complicated. I have a theory that she feels guilt and uses her body to make up for the things her ancestors did to them as slave owners and the fact that her grandfather was a member if the Klan. Racism is at the root of her obsession because if goes beyond mere attraction. I don't know if this make sense. I hope I haven't offended anyone!

Yes, there is but it is not clear cut nor is it the same for all white women. First of all, in some sectors of our society it is still taboo and forbidden fruit to even have sex with a black man. My wife is an example of that. She was brought up in the deep south in a deeply racist family. The thing is she is VERY attracted to black men and them to her. She loves making love to them and being with them. She has kept this a secret from her family, they would not understand. She had a few black boyfriends in secret when she was in high school but didn't really get into dating them until she went away to college in New England. She had many black lovers and was known on campus as the girl who loves black men. During that time she also found out she was very submissive to them. It's hard for her to explain but it does come down to the attitude of her family that black men are somehow sub-human. This added to the excitement of fucking them and she found herself agreeing to be shared with their friends and other black men they knew. It appeared there was money exchanged at times.
Fast forward to now. Seeing as she kept this a secret from her family and hometown friends, she seemed to keep her relationships short with her black boyfriend, nothing long term and she ended up marrying me, a VERY white guy! I didn't know about her sexual adventures with black men until several years into our marriage. I was intrigued and that is when I started sharing her with black men. I found out just how submissive she was to them and she was so eager to please that nothing was off limits. She did stuff for them she never did for me. It has included her fucking other men for money, money to her black lovers not her. It's complicated. I have a theory that she feels guilt and uses her body to make up for the things her ancestors did to them as slave owners and the fact that her grandfather was a member if the Klan. Racism is at the root of her obsession because if goes beyond mere attraction. I don't know if this make sense. I hope I haven't offended anyone!
I think as a hate to say it..EX black hubs to a hot white woman. I may be in the same boat. The fun and endless days of crazy passion we could've had tho

A lot of it is defiance. From my experience, may were told or implicitly suggested, that the should "stay away" from black men...all the unfair and many untrue satements made as they were growing up actually piqued their interest more. So what mom and dad were trying to prevent, actually pushed them in that direction...now this is not true for every case, but what I have experienced over the years.
Buddy, totally agree with you. Born in mid-west but married a southern girl. She was raised to keep separate from the black boys, and she did physically but mentally she became totally infatuated with the fantasy and alure of black m/white f sex. Coupled with erotic interracial stories/books and a few real experiences she became sexually fixated on it by early teens. Acted on it her first month in college and took advantage of Caribbean vacations to experience the taboo. Her parents were none the wiser. She tried to keep it all from me and did, for the first 15 years of our marriage, but I found out and blew her mind when I encouraged it. Sa la vie!

I think these answer the question!

Attachments

• !tumblr_o0dtgezJP71uej1ufo1_1280.jpg
    !tumblr_o0dtgezJP71uej1ufo1_1280.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 0_571.jpg
    0_571.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 1afaf3e3.jpg
    1afaf3e3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 283929831.jpg