Why do many girls say "size doesn't matter", while the opposite is mostly true?

Size matters but not in the way most men think as they always obsess around length and that's not what makes a big dick. A long, skinny dick is a small dick but a short(er than average) but girthy dick is a big dick just based on the interaction with a vagina.

What feels good for most women is not having their cervix pummeled - it's having their walls and gspot stimulated.

Size matters but not in the way most men think as they always obsess around length and that's not what makes a big dick. A long, skinny dick is a small dick but a short(er than average) but girthy dick is a big dick just based on the interaction with a vagina.

What feels good for most women is not having their cervix pummeled - it's having their walls and gspot stimulated.
True, girth is more important, though a slow, gentle penetration by a very long cock can be wonderful, too, just to feel how deep inside you he really can go. 🙂

Yes exactly and every woman I've ever had a serious and honest conversation with about this has said the same

Before my wife became a black man's slave size only mattered for repeat hook ups. If a guy had a small cock she wouldn't fuck him again. She'd hook up with the hung ones as often as she could, though. During her time as a slave she had no choice, she fucked whoever her master told her to no matter their size.

I love your description, and agree!

Size didn't matter to me, when I first married my husband and for 20 years after. I love him and sex wasn't the focus of our relationship, but it was a healthy part of our relationship. I hadn't had very much other experience before I met him, so it wasn't a big deal to me. When I was seduced by my first black lover and had that first night with him - the sex was FAR beyond anything I had experienced previously. The intensity of my orgasms and the fact that he made me orgasm 5 times that night, brought me into a whole new sexual realm, so to speak! Over time I discovered that it takes a thick cock to get me off like that. Not necessarily long, but wide girth will do it for me, every time. I think most women will say size doesn't matter, because they want to make their husband/boyfriend feel better, and not focus on that. I still have good sex with my husband, occasionally, but it's not as yummy as it is with my lover who has a big cock...
This is the truth for many women

size isn’t the most important thing in a man. But it makes a massive difference to sex.

do you think women pick husbands for their dick size , some women have huge pussy whie other women are tight. i would hope women like you for you
Women do come in different sizes(depth & width) too. Pretty normal in any biological distribution. Similarly to men, there are average sizes and those that are on either extreme (very deep, very shallow, very wide, very narrow) or any combination of those...

Just as normal as you have long legged, big feet, short, thick... people.

It's never black and white...no pun intended 😂

I've been with women where I struggle to fit, and it wasn't because I have a monster cock, but the woman has a very tight pussy.

I happen to be lucky to be above average enough to satisfy "big" women too.

A big dick that's soft isn't of much help versus an average hard dick.

But if you have a big dick + gets hard + owner knows how to use it well, then definitely a big dick counts... if she isn't a small pussy.

I had a woman who flat out refused when she saw my dick. Though women get more accommodating with patience...

Women do come in different sizes(depth & width) too. Pretty normal in any biological distribution. Similarly to men, there are average sizes and those that are on either extreme (very deep, very shallow, very wide, very narrow) or any combination of those...

Just as normal as you have long legged, big feet, short, thick... people.

It's never black and white...no pun intended 😂

I've been with women where I struggle to fit, and it wasn't because I have a monster cock, but the woman has a very tight pussy.

I happen to be lucky to be above average enough to satisfy "big" women too.

A big dick that's soft isn't of much help versus an average hard dick.

But if you have a big dick + gets hard + owner knows how to use it well, then definitely a big dick counts... if she isn't a small pussy.

I had a woman who flat out refused when she saw my dick. Though women get more accommodating with patience...
my wife is small 5ft 1 100 lbs and she has had some monster cock . Our friend in Denver was big with a mushroom head and she loved fucking him but not constantly. She also had average size and came hard for them. We have met blacks who are smaller than me. I did some online research to see what i could find out and repeated it

there is a lot of real polling on things such as how long does vaginal sex usually last and how big are the cocks and what size do women like. Seems most women only prefer larger if it is a one time fuck or on the side
ehh, well... I think financial standing matters when speaking on long term vs short term dick

Think alot of it has to do with sparing feelings. My wife over the years has been very coy about it, but recently we have had some candid conversations about cucking( I admitted I'd love to watch her fuck a bigger man but didnt use the terminology), and told her I love her pussy swallowing me like nothing after she uses her dildo. She came out and said 'well bigger is definitely better' after years of playing it off.

I've had both. A big cock definitely feels different and makes me louder simply because he will likely hit bottom. Having said that I've had 'not so great sex' with a big cock and wonderful sex with a 'not so big cock'. Two men make me squirt on a regular basis and both of them have average cocks. Some of it is mental - "omg he is going to stick THAT in me" and the juices flow with just a look. Someone with an average cock may have to work a little more to get them flowing. Anyway - I would say yes it feels different, just like jerking off with your hand I'm guessing feels different than a pussy or mouth wrapped around your cock. I've never had a really small cock so I can't speak for that case.

I've had both. A big cock definitely feels different and makes me louder simply because he will likely hit bottom. Having said that I've had 'not so great sex' with a big cock and wonderful sex with a 'not so big cock'. Two men make me squirt on a regular basis and both of them have average cocks. Some of it is mental - "omg he is going to stick THAT in me" and the juices flow with just a look. Someone with an average cock may have to work a little more to get them flowing. Anyway - I would say yes it feels different, just like jerking off with your hand I'm guessing feels different than a pussy or mouth wrapped around your cock. I've never had a really small cock so I can't speak for that case.
Wayyyyy different! My cock has no love for my hands. Just a woman's soft, eager, teasing hands are enough to get rock hard....😋

Back