Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I agree completely. Cucks should constantly be reminded that they are poor excuses for a man (especially for those of us with teensy peepees). forsing me to lick a plug covered with another man’s semen and my wife’s smelly poop reinforces my helpless.

I never was into anal until I got into the lifestyle of bbc it’s all about ownership
Exactky. I would never let any white man near there. And they would beg and beg. But blavk men are totally dominant and I will be the one begging to be fucked in my ass. Another thing I love my cuckold husband watching. Knowing he has tried for ever. Then see his trophy wife take his bbc balls deep in her ass. If u are going to take a bit of pain. It must be worth it. And a little white pasty penis is def not worth it ?

Exactky. I would never let any white man near there. And they would beg and beg. But blavk men are totally dominant and I will be the one begging to be fucked in my ass. Another thing I love my cuckold husband watching. Knowing he has tried for ever. Then see his trophy wife take his bbc balls deep in her ass. If u are going to take a bit of pain. It must be worth it. And a little white pasty penis is def not worth it ?
My friend seems to love doing it when husband is watching

My friend seems to love doing it when husband is watching
It’s the perfect setup. I love the affect it has on both men. In polar opposite ways. I make my black alpha feel so superior over my white boy. And my cuckold has a mind fuck they all now having now being humiliated inferior yet aroused to the max much more so jerks off non stop coming nearly as much as his wife is u shoukd do like ur friend. It’s surprisingly easy how white men are cuckolded. Coz all the roles in this heirachy are natural coz it’s how nature intended it. ?

Back