Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I think they want our ass because they are naturally dominant, and they know that most white women like to be submissive to black men. Therefore, they probably consider that as part of this submission, we must offer them our whole body, all our holes...

For my part, I did not agree to be sodomized by the two black men with whom I slept. But I didn't agree with any men, black or white. I want to preserve my anal virginity for my future husband, it may seem stupid but I tell myself that it's like a wedding gift 😅 he will at least have the pleasure of being the first man to sodomize me

The control factor was involved with my anal surrender to my first ever black man. I had never allowed my white boyfriends or husband to have anal access. I was an anal virgin when I invited him to my hotel room. He was a highly skilled lover who soon had me totally submissive in no time. After he deposited his black seed in my mouth, he then deposited black seed in my unprotected pussy in round two. For round three he insisted on taking my anal virginity to complete his full ownership of my body. Initially it hurt like hell but he was patient with me. After 10 minutes or so the pain turned into intense pleasure. After he deposited his third load deep inside my ass, he made it very clear that he now owned my body. I agreed to be his Queen of Spades that day. I have been an anal sex lover with black men ever since.
A M A Z I N G W O M A N

Back