Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

My friend seems to love doing it when husband is watching
It’s the perfect setup. I love the affect it has on both men. In polar opposite ways. I make my black alpha feel so superior over my white boy. And my cuckold has a mind fuck they all now having now being humiliated inferior yet aroused to the max much more so jerks off non stop coming nearly as much as his wife is u shoukd do like ur friend. It’s surprisingly easy how white men are cuckolded. Coz all the roles in this heirachy are natural coz it’s how nature intended it. ?

It’s the perfect setup. I love the affect it has on both men. In polar opposite ways. I make my black alpha feel so superior over my white boy. And my cuckold has a mind fuck they all now having now being humiliated inferior yet aroused to the max much more so jerks off non stop coming nearly as much as his wife is u shoukd do like ur friend. It’s surprisingly easy how white men are cuckolded. Coz all the roles in this heirachy are natural coz it’s how nature intended it. ?
Husband seems to love watching us during sex, and he is always ready to lick the minute we are done.

I agree. It’s nature. I didn’t utter a peep when our Black neighbor made my wife his cumslut and decreed that I would be pussyfree. He enjoys bragging that he has turned me into a cocksucking cuck which, of course he has.

Husband seems to love watching us during sex, and he is always ready to lick the minute we are done.
You my kinda gf. Love it hardcore. Race play. Humiliation. Extreme cuckold sessions. Line u do. And more. Remember when that was very extreme. Now it’s almost the norm now. Next was making ur cuckold kneel as u feed ur bulls bbc into his mouth making him get his black master hard so he can watch his wife get fucked like only a black man can. And so on And it’s us wives who usually introduce new trends.

My wife’s bull made her like it. She was ashamed of herself at first but now she craves it. He has stretched her anus so wide now that she must wear a diaper that I have to change. But she’ll never stop wanting it.

The bull always empties himself into her ass and sends her home to me leaking. I have to watch her poop out the residue, flush the toilet, wipe her bum and put a fresh diaper on her.

I agree totally. If my wife’s bull demanded that I surrender my ass to him I would meekly spread my cheeks and let him have his way with me while my hotwife watched.

I think it's for domination. Like saying "I could own that pussy, now I'm gonna own that ass too". Crossing that line of this is hot sex, to "he's making me his bitch."

Why do you think they try to fuck white guys up the ass on the dl as well? Domination.
There is definitely something special about the way control is just taken. It is, in the act, absolute, complete control.

Back