Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Yes. Her bull makes her wear a buttplug so that all of his cream stays inside her. When she gets home my job is to remove the plug and lick it clean. She does moan when she’s on the toilet. I get on my knees to watch closely as she pushes out the cream, followed by a bowel full of poop. I am not allowed to touch her, of course. But it’s a powerful reminder that my bride belongs to him and never again to me.
Good. Exactly how it's supposed to be.

I agree completely. Cucks should constantly be reminded that they are poor excuses for a man (especially for those of us with teensy peepees). forsing me to lick a plug covered with another man’s semen and my wife’s smelly poop reinforces my helpless.

I never was into anal until I got into the lifestyle of bbc it’s all about ownership
Exactky. I would never let any white man near there. And they would beg and beg. But blavk men are totally dominant and I will be the one begging to be fucked in my ass. Another thing I love my cuckold husband watching. Knowing he has tried for ever. Then see his trophy wife take his bbc balls deep in her ass. If u are going to take a bit of pain. It must be worth it. And a little white pasty penis is def not worth it ?

Exactky. I would never let any white man near there. And they would beg and beg. But blavk men are totally dominant and I will be the one begging to be fucked in my ass. Another thing I love my cuckold husband watching. Knowing he has tried for ever. Then see his trophy wife take his bbc balls deep in her ass. If u are going to take a bit of pain. It must be worth it. And a little white pasty penis is def not worth it ?
My friend seems to love doing it when husband is watching

Back