Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Its control in the main. The idea of fucking a white mans wife in a massive turn on. But taking her anally, especially if she has not allowed her husband that pleasure, takes tjings to another level.
We have been married for 25 years. Ive never been allowed to fuck her arse but many of her Bulls have if they have wanted to.

Its control in the main. The idea of fucking a white mans wife in a massive turn on. But taking her anally, especially if she has not allowed her husband that pleasure, takes tjings to another level.
We have been married for 25 years. Ive never been allowed to fuck her arse but many of her Bulls have if they have wanted to.
true, never did anal till I was with blackmen, most do seem to love taking my ass

The control factor was involved with my anal surrender to my first ever black man. I had never allowed my white boyfriends or husband to have anal access. I was an anal virgin when I invited him to my hotel room. He was a highly skilled lover who soon had me totally submissive in no time. After he deposited his black seed in my mouth, he then deposited black seed in my unprotected pussy in round two. For round three he insisted on taking my anal virginity to complete his full ownership of my body. Initially it hurt like hell but he was patient with me. After 10 minutes or so the pain turned into intense pleasure. After he deposited his third load deep inside my ass, he made it very clear that he now owned my body. I agreed to be his Queen of Spades that day. I have been an anal sex lover with black men ever since.

I have a coworker that has flirted with me off and on for a few years now, and finally showed me his BBC, and has made it very clear he wants my asshole to be where he fucks me, exclusively. I don't mind anal, but you gotta make my pussy feel good too. I'm not the type to just suck dick and take it in the ass, without getting mine too.

The control factor was involved with my anal surrender to my first ever black man. I had never allowed my white boyfriends or husband to have anal access. I was an anal virgin when I invited him to my hotel room. He was a highly skilled lover who soon had me totally submissive in no time. After he deposited his black seed in my mouth, he then deposited black seed in my unprotected pussy in round two. For round three he insisted on taking my anal virginity to complete his full ownership of my body. Initially it hurt like hell but he was patient with me. After 10 minutes or so the pain turned into intense pleasure. After he deposited his third load deep inside my ass, he made it very clear that he now owned my body. I agreed to be his Queen of Spades that day. I have been an anal sex lover with black men ever since.
As ot should be. Black Men own us

Back