Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
Your coworkers(plural) openly tell you they want to fuck you?? Damn girl where do you work! ?

This is the dumbest thread. Every guy wants to put his dick in a females ass, black or white

Gonna be a negative. Put it in her ass? Sure? But there are some asses that make a man say goddamn I not only want to put it in her ass I want to absolutely pound that ass into submission. A fine ass that makes that dick hard on sight. That's different my friend & not every woman has that ability.

When we were first married Mrs J let me try but it hurt so we never did it again She would never let me fuck her in the arse until she started going out with A, (her first black man). When we heard that he was going to America, as a leaving gift she allowed both of us to fuck her in the arse. But he went first so that I could watch, then I went sloppy seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See Our story so far.

Back