White Women with Black Men ... a general observation!

... You obviously have some unresolved contempt bubbling so why not fully address the matter openly, rather make poorly veiled digs in the forms of threads that seem put together in a tantrum induced haste. I apologize on behalf of whoever made you feel so inferior, so helpless that you feel your only means of retaliation is to make puerile and simpleton threads such as these.

9thWonder ...no, that's not the case at all. You specifically addressed me "down" in an earlier thread when a lady asked a question regarding suggestions and sensitivity of a name and I suggested the use of the word "spade". You said NOTHING to her, and she was the one initiating the thread. But my response wasn't meant the way you obviously took it, and I even apologized for it. But here, I notice you make NO comment to this poster calling himself "Niggdick" ... care to explain why? Can you give an honest response?
And to any other forum readers, I apologize if a couple of my posts have been sensitive to you. But think about this ... if I was posting as a black man, do you think I would be getting these same comments. If you answer that question honestly, you'll know the answer is "Probably NOT".

Lets face the facts. If it wasn't for racism this site wouldn't exist. Anyone who claims to be completely colorblind is only either lying or indenial. Sites like this and other ir sites only exist because the taboo of mixed couples attracts attention whether it's online or in real life. I have whitefriends that voted for Obame only because he's black but they claim they're colorblind.

Niggdick is a compliment all women love BBC

ONLY if a woman or a black man says it ... and you know its the truth! I personally find the title degrading, myself. Biasness and racism exists on both ends of the color chart ... BOTH ENDS! You send out negative karma, you get back negative karma.

The Blacks who were hooked by a white woman in the sex tourism destinations in Africa and the Caribbean never pay for anything i.e . clothes, restaurants etc. When the white woman takes them to Europe they continue this arrangements.
Other black people come to Europe through asylum. They are very poor, so an eventual white woman who earns money pay the tab. I also noticed that many white woman are eager to pay to demonstrate their affection to the black man, others enjoy to have power over the black man (often younger). It is very pityful to see the white woman paying a huge bill and the black man is frustrated for this waste and would have preferred this money cash in his pocket to spend for his purposes. Some of the white women even enjoy this, but normally it will not last long as the black man will sooner of later take its revenge. In cases of such high income disparities the black man is dependent economically from the white woman, and she is reluctant to pay extra cash, because she does not pay for love, so voluntarily or unvoluntarily she keeps the black man under financial control which is very depressing. But there are black man controlling psychically and/of physically the white woman and they suck all the money she has until she is ruined. We must consider that the aim for most black men is to aid their own black family in the home country and not to please the white woman.
It is also fact that the kind of black man the white woman take to Europe is a negative selection of the population
living in that overseas countries. On a general level this is well known but there are still many white women who loose their heart and head and maybe some other body part:) to the black man.

The black man gets independent only if he can catch a good paid job and then he is not keen to spend his money in a restaurant with a white woman and with the financial security he can make what he wants after he gets the resident permit.

The rich black people, mostly diplomats, frequent very upscale restaurants and they pay for all the guests at their table.
This are general observations and conclusions concerning the reality in Central Europe and of course there are many exceptions. Maybe in England it is different.
Do I really have to cross reference all of this "black men are poor and need the superior white women" bullshit? What the fuck is wrong with you and that other village idiot.

ONLY if a woman or a black man says it ... and you know its the truth! I personally find the title degrading, myself. Biasness and racism exists on both ends of the color chart ... BOTH ENDS! You send out negative karma, you get back negative karma.
Define racism.

9thWonder ...no, that's not the case at all. You specifically addressed me "down" in an earlier thread when a lady asked a question regarding suggestions and sensitivity of a name and I suggested the use of the word "spade". You said NOTHING to her, and she was the one initiating the thread. But my response wasn't meant the way you obviously took it, and I even apologized for it. But here, I notice you make NO comment to this poster calling himself "Niggdick" ... care to explain why? Can you give an honest response?
And to any other forum readers, I apologize if a couple of my posts have been sensitive to you. But think about this ... if I was posting as a black man, do you think I would be getting these same comments. If you answer that question honestly, you'll know the answer is "Probably NOT".
Yes my name is NIGGDICK. And? Mothefucker I don't run from anything I do. Yes the name is black man DICK

My feelings exactly ... some can dish it out but can't seem to take it! Maybe back off the coffee a bit, you think?!

I would not take much notice of anything NiggDick says. I don't believe for one minute he is a black man anyway. His posts speak for themselves so let them roll down your back like rain on an anorak...

If you want to have a bit of fun by all means banter with him but don't take him seriously :)

Interracial sites like this always attract white rascists trolls posing as black men and being deliberately ignorant and offensive. The trick is to spot then, laugh, wind them up, and move on

Lets face the facts. If it wasn't for racism this site wouldn't exist. Anyone who claims to be completely colorblind is only either lying or indenial. Sites like this and other ir sites only exist because the taboo of mixed couples attracts attention whether it's online or in real life. I have whitefriends that voted for Obame only because he's black but they claim they're colorblind.
Reread this before I tell you how dumb this sounds. Only old fuckers still see interracial couples as taboo.

I would not take much notice of anything NiggDick says. I don't believe for one minute he is a black man anyway. His posts speak for themselves so let them roll down your back like rain on an anorak...

If you want to have a bit of fun by all means banter with him but don't take him seriously :)
Aren't you that African ******* that likes to have sex with barely legal girls? Start having sex with real women before you mention my name *******. And by way black man I am dark as coal. How the fuck are you going to tell me that I'm not black

Do I really have to cross reference all of this "black men are poor and need the superior white women" bullshit? What the fuck is wrong with you and that other village idiot.

I wrote the reality in Central Europe with relatively recent black immigration. Things are what they are alike and neither you and me can change them. In U.S. the situation might be different.
Most of the recent immigrated Blacks from Africa and the Caribbean are poor and this is the reason they emigrate to greener pastures, and the white woman is sometimes the key for the permit of residence. The rich ones stay in their countries and make their money there.

Aren't you that African ******* that likes to have sex with barely legal girls? Start having sex with real women before you mention my name *******. And by way black man I am dark as coal. How the fuck are you going to tell me that I'm not black

well, you're certainly ACTING that way, that's for sure! Congratulations! Your mom did good ... didn't she?

well, you're certainly ACTING that way, that's for sure! Congratulations! Your mom did good ... didn't she?
Shut your punk ass up white boy. It appears your mom and uncle did a good job of procreating and raising a dumb inbred piece of *******. Now head back to that trailer

I wrote the reality in Central Europe with relatively recent black immigration. Things are what they are alike and neither you and me can change them. In U.S. the situation might be different.

"It isn't. Though there are poor whites as well as poor blacks. On my visit to America I was shocked at the level or rural poverty and it was mainly white."

Most of the recent immigrated Blacks from Africa and the Caribbean are poor and this is the reason they emigrate to greener pastures, and the white woman is sometimes the key for the permit of residence. The rich ones stay in their countries and make their money there.

Very astute comment. Many of the recent black immigrants are refugees, not just economic migrants. The UK has 150,000 black refugees from Zimbabwe with minimal state support. Europe gets far far more than the UK. Some struggle to adjust but most are ingenious at making money without any crime involved other than not being 'licenced' to work.

It is not true that the rich Africans stay there, however. There are reportedly more Nigerian millionaires in London than in Nigeria! Make your money and get out while you can seems to be a common theme accept those entrunched in particular African regimes.

Many rich Africans who see the impregnation of a European woman as the easy and natural way to secure rights of residence, marriage is not required but could also be an option....:)

Smh just want to have fun...that's all. Just want to meet people and have a good conversation with out egos taking over. Cant we all just fuck AND get along lol.

Back