White Women with Black Men ... a general observation!

Not to say black men not adopted by white families don't do this. I'm just saying. Chivalry isn't dead...just not seen very often.

Chivalry in my opinion is there with the good samaritans (many many news reports about them being sued over it) looked down on these days. Just 3 days ago i opened a door for a old woman with 2 bags in her hands i would say 70-ish and she cursed at me for doing it. Not the 1st time i got looked down on for helping.

Observance: Every time I see a black man with a white woman having dinner, buying things at a quick-stop, etc ... itsALWAYS the white female paying for it.

This is mixed on me.

If the woman is dating the black man he should pay.

If the woman is dating/married to a white guy the woman should pay within a low price limit.

Chivalry in my opinion is there with the good samaritans (many many news reports about them being sued over it) looked down on these days. Just 3 days ago i opened a door for a old woman with 2 bags in her hands i would say 70-ish and she cursed at me for doing it. Not the 1st time i got looked down on for helping.

This is mixed on me.

If the woman is dating the black man he should pay.

If the woman is dating/married to a white guy the woman should pay within a low price limit.
Thank you. A lot of women don't even like that *******. While these dudes are in here talking that brown nosing ******* to women that they don't even know.

Getting back to the real question to this thread,... my black boyfriend and I have been together (even living together) for a long time now and it's no problem for EITHER of us to pick up the tab at different times, unless it's for a special event like when I'm taking him out for his birthday or some special event of his...then it's no question that I'm paying for it...and with him on any special event of mine.. We both have very good jobs and share in many of our expenses..

Getting back to the real question to this thread,... my black boyfriend and I have been together (even living together) for a long time now and it's no problem for EITHER of us to pick up the tab at different times, unless it's for a special event like when I'm taking him out for his birthday or some special event of his...then it's no question that I'm paying for it...and with him on any special event of mine.. We both have very good jobs and share in many of our expenses..
Exactly. Don't fall for the bait that this ignorant dude started.

In my area its fairly common to see black men with white chicks; doesn't even raise an eyebrow. But, I've seen what I'm going to discuss play many times:

Observance: Every time I see a black man with a white woman having dinner, buying things at a quick-stop, etc ... its ALWAYS the white female paying for it. I bring this up because last night my wife and I had dinner at the local Outback restaurant, and a rather younger mixed couple sat at the bar across from us. They were finishing up their meal and I leaned over to my wife and whispered ... "want to make a bet on who pays for the meals?" ... she responded No, but then asked why was that important. Personally, its not, but its an observation I've seen replay itself over and over again. NEVER have I ever seen a black man pull out his wallet and pay when he has a white female with him. She always pays. Same with "opening doors" ... I've never seen a black man open a car door or restaurant door for his white female. My wife have been together over 19 years and I ALWAYS open the doors for her.

So, here's the question to this forum ... (real) ladies, as well as black gents ... Why is this?
I think it's luck of the draw of whom you have seen. or maybe it was their birthday....LOL A woman have never paid for my meal or drinks.unless it was like a birthday or some payback for something i did to help....but I think it's about the person....true gents pay unless it is like birthday or somthing...

One thing I have noticed about black men and white women and the whole paying thing is that no one ever pays for us, well maybe friends, but not anyone we don't know. I think more people we don't know should step up and do the right thing and pay for our meals every once in a while.

Another thing I have noticed is that we have to pay our own bills . . . every month! Every month!

The travesty of it all!

Where is our sugar momma or daddy?????

Damn!

Back