White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
We've moved out or the realm of fantasy into the realm of commerce long ago. The trend started in the late 90s and grew from there. There days you'll be able to find recommendations (relatively easily) of planners and venues with experience of these type of ceremonies.
I've been to a couple Dom weddings in the past (cuck couple/Dom best man). It's fascinating as well as funny to watch the Dom interact with friends and family and no one the wiser.
Wow, I am totally curious!

I went out partying with my bridesmaids for my bachelorette party. Had a sash that said bride they had me wear so everyone would know it was my bachelorette party. The DJ had me come over and introduced me to everyone. He said, I guess you are off the market now. I said, hell no I am not off the market especially if a guy has a big di ck. I was a little drun k. That got me a lot of attention. Ended up dancing for about an hour. A couple of guys I was flirting with asked if I wanted another d rink, I said no I just need to be fuc ked. We left and went to one of the guys home. We had some hot sex and somewhere in the ear ly morning I pas sed out. Woke up about 1:00 and found my clothes and went home
Great story. That happened to me. I was in Frisco, still in the Navy, and joined an all blond party because the girls were from Sweeden and NOT allowed to dance with each other. So I became their dance partner. Near 2AM I was told I had to pick one, so I picked the durnk and teased virgin bride to be who was not on birth control. Nice tits and a very tight pussy. We fucked bareback till sunrise in the limo they hired with all the bridesmaids looking on, touching the both of us. My balls ached when I finally left. Never knew her name but I left a lot of hickeys for her new hubby to find, especially around her newly stretched cunt. Still the best of my life!

Last edited:
Gotta ask this question: White married women - were any of you taken by a black bull on your wedding night (or the night before)? Or wish you had been...

If so...share your story for the forum. I've only taken a girl on her bachelorette party night, the night before. One day, I'm going to claim a newly minted bride...

Can't think of a more commanding ways of claiming a white woman than to take her in her wedding dress and fill her full of thick black seed.

No, unfortunately not 😭 I wasn't in the life-style by then.It took me 16 years till I experienced my first BBC and it was my husband who wanted me to see with a black man. Now my husband is caged and he sees me with a lot of BBC 😍 Better late than never 😁

No, unfortunately not 😭 I wasn't in the life-style by then.It took me 16 years till I experienced my first BBC and it was my husband who wanted me to see with a black man. Now my husband is caged and he sees me with a lot of BBC 😍 Better late than never 😁
I love to be a cuck but I think it's wrong to have a cuck hubby caged. A wife should be more appreciative that her hubby gave her the experience to fuck BBC. The cuck should be highly treated not the bull. The bull should have the least say in the arrangement.

I love to be a cuck but I think it's wrong to have a cuck hubby caged. A wife should be more appreciative that her hubby gave her the experience to fuck BBC. The cuck should be highly treated not the bull. The bull should have the least say in the arrangement.
Thanks for your thoughts. I highly appreciate my hubby / cuck. Like it was his idea to try BBC it was also his idea / wish to be caged and stay pussyfree! I accept his idea and wish as long as I get sexually satisfied.

Last edited:
Congrats that it eventually happened! I am still working on my wife so that she knows ethical non-monogamy is totally ok and I will always love her, respect her, and honor her and be happy for her pleasure.

Gotta ask this question: White married women - were any of you taken by a black bull on your wedding night (or the night before)? Or wish you had been...

If so...share your story for the forum. I've only taken a girl on her bachelorette party night, the night before. One day, I'm going to claim a newly minted bride...

Can't think of a more commanding ways of claiming a white woman than to take her in her wedding dress and fill her full of thick black seed.

View attachment 341980 View attachment 341981 View attachment 341982
Yes I was taken on my wedding night. We had not originally planned to but the reception was quite the party and we got pretty messed up. Made a friend from another party sharing the same building and he ended up giving us a ride to our hotel and then giving me a ride as well to shorten up the tale.

And don't forget to get some lovely photos

View attachment 5719717
'Uh... Who'd you get to do your wedding photos?...'
"Oh. This guy online named Indecent. Funny name for a wedding photographer. But he came cheap, so we thought 'what the hell?' ".
'Um... It's just... is that a... naked black guy photoshopped into every pic?"
"WEIRD. I know, right? But it was $50 bucks for the whole shebang. Can't beat that. We've learned to live with it."

Creampied by bbc before the ceremony. A few years later we had a "cuckold wedding" where I was fucked on the alter by the "minister" and the groomsmen, five big black men and hubby to clean up. :bounce:
View attachment 346542
You loo
Creampied by bbc before the ceremony. A few years later we had a "cuckold wedding" where I was fucked on the alter by the "minister" and the groomsmen, five big black men and hubby to clean up. :bounce:
View attachment 346542
You look so innocent. Nice !!!!

Back