White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
Gotta ask this question: White married women - were any of you taken by a black bull on your wedding night (or the night before)? Or wish you had been...

If so...share your story for the forum. I've only taken a girl on her bachelorette party night, the night before. One day, I'm going to claim a newly minted bride...

Can't think of a more commanding ways of claiming a white woman than to take her in her wedding dress and fill her full of thick black seed.

View attachment 341980 View attachment 341981 View attachment 341982
wedding night how is it possible ever ? Later it can happen any day any time but on wedding I doubt.

wedding night how is it possible ever ? Later it can happen any day any time but on wedding I doubt.
Perhaps the best and easiest way would be for the new couple to book adjoining rooms. One for her Black lover(s) and the other for her new husband to retire to. After all hubby is going to need his rest after the hectic wedding. Then wifey will have plenty of freedom to enjoy her Black lover and ensure that her lover is the first to take her after her vows.

Perhaps the best and easiest way would be for the new couple to book adjoining rooms. One for her Black lover(s) and the other for her new husband to retire to. After all hubby is going to need his rest after the hectic wedding. Then wifey will have plenty of freedom to enjoy her Black lover and ensure that her lover is the first to take her after her vows.
This is the perfect solution for the start of a cuckold marriage

so in this case why will not wife marry the black guy ? that way she will have that all day and life.

Back