White boys explain your cuckoldry?

I just like to see a cunt stretched to the max and a long BBC deep, deep in it. I am Dominant, bi, and have a big cock for a white guy, just not as big as BBC. I love to see a woman her total sexual fulfillment and satisfaction, that's the part I get off on more than anything.
What is more satisfying than watching your wife's sexual fulfillment and satisfaction? Why should I deny my wife this?

be655533-bf12-4149-b0dc-920de88b35fc.gif

I think there is an evolutionary explanation for a lot of it. Males of every communal species have dominance hierarchies where betas must respect the alpha, if they don't submit to him they risk ostracism or violence. The alpha takes the females he desires and the lesser males who were smart and patient enough to not get kicked out or killed are then allowed sexual opportunity with his leftovers. Giving the bull what he wants is an inferior's best and only shot at gettin' laid.

Black men are the perfect form of masculinity. Over tens of thousands of years, the humans who wandered out of Africa evolved to survive in cold, nutrition-poor environments. Africans remained in the homo sapien homeland where sex and war were what drove selection, not the fact of being able to survive a hard winter. As a result, they are bigger and they have more testosterone.

Humans don't live in small, isolated tribes anymore but we can't forget a few million years of genetic programming. Everyone knows without a doubt which man is the alpha of the modern tribe we call society. Inferior males are as attuned to recognize it the same way that females are wired to prefer to his superior genes.

I think there is an evolutionary explanation for a lot of it. Males of every communal species have dominance hierarchies where betas must respect the alpha, if they don't submit to him they risk ostracism or violence. The alpha takes the females he desires and the lesser males who were smart and patient enough to not get kicked out or killed are then allowed sexual opportunity with his leftovers. Giving the bull what he wants is an inferior's best and only shot at gettin' laid.

Black men are the perfect form of masculinity. Over tens of thousands of years, the humans who wandered out of Africa evolved to survive in cold, nutrition-poor environments. Africans remained in the homo sapien homeland where sex and war were what drove selection, not the fact of being able to survive a hard winter. As a result, they are bigger and they have more testosterone.

Humans don't live in small, isolated tribes anymore but we can't forget a few million years of genetic programming. Everyone knows without a doubt which man is the alpha of the modern tribe we call society. Inferior males are as attuned to recognize it the same way that females are wired to prefer to his superior genes.

Very interesting post! You say: "Black men are the perfect form of masculinity."

My wife and I agree. That's why she's attracted to her black boyfriend. And I love the great contrast of his masculinity and her femininity. It's HOT!

You also say:

"Inferior males are as attuned to recognize it the same way that females are wired to prefer to his superior genes."

That's why my wife only wants biracial *******.

2741d275-3bc5-4b85-a8ec-11a3c5dec201.gif

tha
Very interesting post! You say: "Black men are the perfect form of masculinity."

My wife and I agree. That's why she's attracted to her black boyfriend. And I love the great contrast of his masculinity and her femininity. It's HOT!

You also say:

"Inferior males are as attuned to recognize it the same way that females are wired to prefer to his superior genes."

That's why my wife only wants biracial *******.

View attachment 1548383
thats how i want my wife to be

I knew from a young age that I had a small penis. This lead to several encounters of being teased or simply bluntly told that it was small. But when I got married we never talked about it and it did not seem to matter. My wife was very inexperienced when we got married. However, she did have one experience that did not come out until we had been married a few years. We went to an adult video store and while looking for something to watch she picked out an interracial video. She told me at the time that she liked the contrast of skin color. (Which was true.) After we watched it she shared with me that when she was in high school she danced with a black friend who liked her. When they danced he pressed himself against her and she could feel that he had an erection. She could also tell that it was huge! She had shared every previous experience she had before we married but she had left this one out. Obviously, for a reason. She told me that after that she would masturbate thinking about his cock and how big it was. I think from that day on something clicked for me and I embraced being a cuckold. I could tell that I had never turned her on like! We were both in love and still are, but that love did not equate to sexual interest. Here is something more and more white couples are coming to understand. White husbands can make their wives feel love, protection and they they can be good providers. But, a small white dick does not awaken a woman sexually. That is why most white couples have problems in the bedroom after the third or fourth year of marriage. The wife looses interest and sex turns into a negotiation. A big black cock fixes this by awaking a her sexuality! Just like it did for my wife. And embracing my role as a cuckold gave me the sexual experience I was made for anyway. There is a lot I could share on the matter. :)

Attachments

• small penis.jpg
    small penis.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 30
I knew from a young age that I had a small penis. This lead to several encounters of being teased or simply bluntly told that it was small. But when I got married we never talked about it and it did not seem to matter. My wife was very inexperienced when we got married. However, she did have one experience that did not come out until we had been married a few years. We went to an adult video store and while looking for something to watch she picked out an interracial video. She told me at the time that she liked the contrast of skin color. (Which was true.) After we watched it she shared with me that when she was in high school she danced with a black friend who liked her. When they danced he pressed himself against her and she could feel that he had an erection. She could also tell that it was huge! She had shared every previous experience she had before we married but she had left this one out. Obviously, for a reason. She told me that after that she would masturbate thinking about his cock and how big it was. I think from that day on something clicked for me and I embraced being a cuckold. I could tell that I had never turned her on like! We were both in love and still are, but that love did not equate to sexual interest. Here is something more and more white couples are coming to understand. White husbands can make their wives feel love, protection and they they can be good providers. But, a small white dick does not awaken a woman sexually. That is why most white couples have problems in the bedroom after the third or fourth year of marriage. The wife looses interest and sex turns into a negotiation. A big black cock fixes this by awaking a her sexuality! Just like it did for my wife. And embracing my role as a cuckold gave me the sexual experience I was made for anyway. There is a lot I could share on the matter. :)

very well said

Well for me there are a few factors.

I have a small thin dick.

Also there is a history of mental illness in my family. I can not justify having a kid and passing that hell on to him or her. While mental illness can happen anywhere I don't want to risk it for me.

It does make sense

At an early age, I read an erotic novel about a young man who sexually serviced a couple, which I related to completely. I was very shy and bisexual (although at the time I had never with a girl, I was attracted to them) when I met my future wife at a college party (she was very promiscuous) I was number 4 that night to have her. Instead of using her as the previous guys had, I passionately french kissed her knowing she had sucked off other guys, and instead of fucking her like the other guys, I ate her pussy. She asked me to take her home; we talked a lot about why I reacted to her the way I did, and how she loved multiple partners. So, as it turned out, we were a perfect match. Although we had no idea what we ended up doing was cuckolding, she happily was living her slut dreams, and I was happy watching her, cleaning her pussy, and servicing all her men. We were married quite a few years before her first black man. It was actually the first black man who taught her that what we had was a cuckold marrige and he taught her how to actually cuckold me. She is happily black only for 13 years and I love being her submissive cuckold.

At an early age, I read an erotic novel about a young man who sexually serviced a couple, which I related to completely. I was very shy and bisexual (although at the time I had never with a girl, I was attracted to them) when I met my future wife at a college party (she was very promiscuous) I was number 4 that night to have her. Instead of using her as the previous guys had, I passionately french kissed her knowing she had sucked off other guys, and instead of fucking her like the other guys, I ate her pussy. She asked me to take her home; we talked a lot about why I reacted to her the way I did, and how she loved multiple partners. So, as it turned out, we were a perfect match. Although we had no idea what we ended up doing was cuckolding, she happily was living her slut dreams, and I was happy watching her, cleaning her pussy, and servicing all her men. We were married quite a few years before her first black man. It was actually the first black man who taught her that what we had was a cuckold marrige and he taught her how to actually cuckold me. She is happily black only for 13 years and I love being her submissive cuckold.

PERFECT way to meet your future wife

Question for all Interracial addicted White Cuckold boys out there, please explain to me, how or why you as White boys or White Cucks are so turned on by the thought of a beautiful superior white goddess like me fucking, sucking and being impregnated by a Black MAN?

On the one hand, I understand, you are inadequate. All of you. But that's doesn't mean you have to enjoy watching your race be cuckolded before your eyes. And yet all of you white boys do.

Explain.
I love seeing my wife’s pleasure from her BBC. I also love giving pleasure to BBC.

Well said, and can relate to most of this.

It’s very simple. Black men are superior and very sexy. I’m a bi male and have enjoyed being a bottom for handsome, dominant, hung black men since I was in college. I’m lucky to have a wonderful gf that loves black men as much as I. It turns me on more than words can describe how sexy it is watching her being fucked and used by blk men. I’m not a tiny dick white boi, but I’m not a superior blk man. I will always being a cuck and a slave to blk men.

Question for all Interracial addicted White Cuckold boys out there, please explain to me, how or why you as White boys or White Cucks are so turned on by the thought of a beautiful superior white goddess like me fucking, sucking and being impregnated by a Black MAN?

On the one hand, I understand, you are inadequate. All of you. But that's doesn't mean you have to enjoy watching your race be cuckolded before your eyes. And yet all of you white boys do.

Explain.

in my case
i love seeing my partner pleased and satisfied in ways i can not.

i also enjoy the humiliation - nothing is more humiliating that having your partner choose another "superior" man impregnate her.
in the case of a black man impregnating your partner - the whole world will know that you are a cuckold, and your partner prefers black men.

i also much prefer a woman that takes lots of bulls instead of a lover - i want to be her love and her partner - her support and soul mate - her bulls are there to sexually physically satisfy her. ( true nympho or slut)

i of course would love cherish & support not only her but "our" children she has with superior men.

lastly unlike many cuckold my one really hard limit is chastity. i need to share her sexuality

ronnie

Attachments

• 00N0N_8SR4IR08QBP_600x450.jpg
    00N0N_8SR4IR08QBP_600x450.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 34
Most men who are cuckolds and accept it are so because the woman makes them one way or another. Most women who own a cuckold fuck whoever they please or can and not just bbc and the Cuckold may or may not like or enjoy it or may or may not watch, suck, clean or anything else but it will usually be what the woman desires. Guys who just want to suck cock do so even without their wife or whatever. Fantasy is all fun and good but real cuckolding is pretty intense

Back