White boy dating

When Jamaal arrived he didn’t grab me or act violent at all. He just took my hand and asked me to dance, like a gentleman. “May I ask this sweet lady to dance” is what he said to my date, who just gulped and nodded. Jamaal is so romantic at times.

Anyway it worked because by the time we had finished dancing Damien had left.

I must give Damien credit though; he did stick around for ages. He was just gawping at us. But he finally left when we danced really close to his seat. Actually he looked pretty shook up and when he left, he was mouthing something and cursing.

Last edited:
Anyway Damien was much nicer than the other guy I dated, who started getting really frisky with me after about an hour together in a little alcove at a bar. I just slapped him, told him how pathetic he was and left.

I have had plenty of other offers on Match.com, and will keep up my correspondence up with a few of them, but probably won’t date any more white boys for a while. Not until I have perfected my hot kizomba routine lol

Well, as I said, the dance is basically a stylyised mating ritual, and both partners use the dance to find things out about each other. Like, the man gives the woman a good idea of the size of his cock during the dance.

Part of the dance involves his cock actually touching a hot girl's leggings, tight dress or bare thighs, believe it or not.

So yes, I can confirm that there is plenty of sexual tension in the air at kizomba workshops. But I can't understand why so few white boys are able to pluck up the courage to try it out.
I'd try it if I got to witness the pure lust between a white girl and a black man up close. Looking stupid and awkward is part of the fun as the girl's pass me up for dark meat.

I'd try it if I got to witness the pure lust between a white girl and a black man up close. Looking stupid and awkward is part of the fun as the girl's pass me up for dark meat.
I agree with thesaw81 I to would love to see a black man take you on the dance floor and make you his!! It's like a right of passage for us inferior white bois in today's world to have superior black men take control of our white women and we can't do anything about it! !

Back