White boy dating

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.
THESE POST ARE 2014?....CAN delete old posts?I keep thinking they're new

If you don't like reading my posts I think there's an "ignore" button you can use. Please don't insult me. I embellish facts sometimes, that's a writer's privilege - but I assure you that my writing is totally inspired by real exeriences.
Rachel is kinda prettier than her icon.

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.

I LOVE this idea!

I read several comments on this blog and I can see a lot of people don’t like your idea. But as for me, I love it. Keep in mind, I am a very docile white male and became this way at a very young age. This made me very driven by humiliation and a total race traitor. From a very early time, I seemed to lose any kind of racial or masculine identity, and I have viewed black men as genetically superior to me. Maybe white males who don’t like your message still have some degree of self-identity. I guess because I don’t have this type of identity, I have come to believe that anything that pleases a black man and his woman is the right thing to do.

I read several comments on this blog and I can see a lot of people don’t like your idea. But as for me, I love it. Keep in mind, I am a very docile white male and became this way at a very young age. This made me very driven by humiliation and a total race traitor. From a very early time, I seemed to lose any kind of racial or masculine identity, and I have viewed black men as genetically superior to me. Maybe white males who don’t like your message still have some degree of self-identity. I guess because I don’t have this type of identity, I have come to believe that anything that pleases a black man and his woman is the right thing to do.

I think you may want to re-examine why people do not like what Rachael did or says.

Personally, I think the basis of people's dislike is just simply how she treated hubby. What she did, most ANIMALS would not do. Now, of course, this is assuming it is all real. A MAJOR assumption as many have pointed out.

Yes, this is a fantasy site, but even for someone's mind and imagination to work that way is disturbing at best. It reveals a deep-seated hatred for a gender. And that means it is not a very big step to hating based on race, religion, or whatever. Personally, I think what her original posts show, whether they are real or not, is a need for maturity and a need for Psychological examination by a trained professional.

Back