White boy dating

No, that's crap. You have one particular version of cuckoldry in mind, where the white husband is pulling all the strings. In reality, many permutations are possible. There is plenty of woman-driven cuckoldry - just for starts.
I was being tongue-in-cheek about sexual reparations and what I've experienced. Personal perspective isn't up for debate.

It's not about racism, it's simply about a woman's natural preference. Some women may prefer to date white guys or asian guys. I (and lots of my friends) prefer to date hot black guys.

Actually I am active on a singles dating site in the UK which is specifically aimed at linking up hunky black guys with attractive single ladies like me. You'd be surprised how popular it is. There are about four girls to every five guys on the site, as opposed to other singles sites where the vast majority are men.

Another sign of how far the Occidental has degenerated. This is a symptom of a sick and dying civilization.

Instead of "Soma" in Huxley's "Brave New World," it will be hedonism, dysgenics, ignorance, and a proliferation of "dark triad" personality traits that will make the movie "Idiocracy" be as prescient as the prophet Cassandra was in Greek mythology.

Last edited:
It's not about racism, it's simply about a woman's natural preference. Some women may prefer to date white guys or asian guys. I (and lots of my friends) prefer to date hot black guys.

Actually I am active on a singles dating site in the UK which is specifically aimed at linking up hunky black guys with attractive single ladies like me. You'd be surprised how popular it is. There are about four girls to every five guys on the site, as opposed to other singles sites where the vast majority are men.
Your stupidity is blinding. It isn't "your natural preference." It's been the propaganda spewed from the (((tribe))) via Hollywood, Madison Avenue marketing, pro-miscegenation legislation and education.

You've been brainwashed, and you believe you are exercising your own free will. *Long Sigh*

"No one is more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Goethe

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.
Honestly. If someone goes out to do that, to me it says more about them than about their “victims”.

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.
I think this would increase the pleasure Bulls take from dominating white boys. Increase their sense of accomplishment and dominance. Which would be good for the cuckold relationship. More firmly setting the positions and roles of each party. Cuckie: beta, submissive, feminine submissive, craving humiliation and emasculation to achieve his thrills. Bull, craving more white pussy and greater dominance over white boys. Hot Wife, sexual play toy for Bulls deepest lusts.

Playing unconsensually with others is a dickface move. Not that you are ******* them or the like, nothing that level of wrong, but you and your partner have to be really insecure if you need to make others suffer to feel yourself less miserable.

Also sounds dangerous if someone catches on .... you could get hurt.

I think this site is really going down hill...I mean really? Your gonna attract guys to get free dinners and what ever else only to dump them to leave with your bf? Yea I agree,your husband was the lucky one! Hope you get what you deserve(karma is a bitch)

Someday humiliating stranger could end in a bloodbath, and you don't wanna know who will not open his eyes again, ...It is dangerous to participate in random sadistic violence, that should be reserved to private specific parties with prior consent, but maybe you like to hurt people randomly, I think your partner has a hate problem, just hope that will not end in the newpapers

Back