White boy dating

I've said numerous times that this isn't my picture, though I am pretty similar. do wear glasses and have nice dark hair. My breasts are actually better than the girl on the avatar. People have commented that I look like a sexy secretary or office girl lol.

Anyway sorry for not posting much, I've been very busy - including dates with the white boy I mentioned and another one who I lasted about an hour with before telling him how pathetic he was. Never again!
baby love hearing bout ur white boy "dates"

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.
This is some revolutionary thinking! I approve of such hi-jinks!

But I told him I will only date weedy, short guys. I don't want any trouble, and such actions could potentially end in trouble I think.

But would that just add to the fun?

Would you as a woman want to see two alpha males fight for you?

Some women seem to find this a turn and a desirable option..and the winner gets the resultant wet pussy...and it is the alpha male that gets that pussy.

It could of course bust stereotypes if the winner was white perhaps, or is that a stereotyped statement.

However it might not be cruel to the date at all. You might be simply provide him with erotic thoughts for months and years to come...no pun intended

and what do you do when the cuckolded date calls back to arrange the next date...

I speak as a man who has more than once seen his wife walk out of a bar hand in hand with a black man she had just met at that bar; who has taken her to a number of diplomatic receptions in Zimbabwe but rarely took her home from one...

Ignoring a post gives no indication that you do not like it and so the authors of such posts will never realise just what idiots everyone thinks they are

The very same could be said for your posts as well.

As I see it, Mac is as free to express his opinion as you, I, or anybody else here. That you don't like what he has to say, or that you think that others don't like what he has to say is immaterial.

Ignoring a post gives no indication that you do not like it and so the authors of such posts will never realise just what idiots everyone thinks they are

expatdad, several points here ...
  • you're assuming that I would care what you say or think about my posts ... I don't. (it's funny if you thought I would)
  • or maybe your real reason is to let other posters know you "disliked" a post.
  • this is a forum ... opinions are like assholes (ie similar to you) everyone has one, and everyone else's stinks
  • I don't agree with some of your BS posts, but I don't follow you up by calling you an "idiot" every time you make BS posts; I just don't have that much time on my hands.
  • the Ignore button is there to relieve you of the stress of reading the posts of those that irritate you. Maybe you don't know how to use that service, or maybe you like being irriated at selective individuals, or maybe you're actually part of my 3rd point, just an A-hole.
One thing is for certain, however, I don't CARE what you think! gif_Yellowball-laughing2.gif

You should know I am here more for entertainment and humor. You might look at # of "likes" as a comparison to the # of posts that each of us have, and determine who provides that entertainment and humor to the majority of readers. So, your being disgruntled doesn't matter much to me ... sorry ... well, no I'm not. I take that back as well! :)

Last edited:
The very same could be said for your posts as well.

As I see it, Mac is as free to express his opinion as you, I, or anybody else here. That you don't like what he has to say, or that you think that others don't like what he has to say is immaterial.

hey there is nothing wrong with free speech. I just said it would be nice to have a 'dislike' button as well as a like button. perhaps we could even have points for the most dislikes.

Interestingly enough, Rachel and I have had a couple conversations since, and she wasn't the least bit offended with my comment.;)

Actually my new interest is the dance craze called Kizomba. It involves girls dressing in very tight leggings and heels, or a tight dress, basically rubbing themselves all over a man in a formalised dance. I beleive it first became popular in Africa, but now it is a real craze among young white girls who like to show off their ass and legs. Their preferred dance partners are hot black men, most of whom can naturally dance Kizomba.

On one of my dates Jamaal came to the club to pick me up at the club late at night, and kizomba-grinded with me before we left. My whiteboy date had left of his own accord by the time we finished dancing lol.

Actually my new interest is the dance craze called Kizomba. It involves girls dressing in very tight leggings and heels, or a tight dress, basically rubbing themselves all over a man in a formalised dance. I beleive it first became popular in Africa, but now it is a real craze among young white girls who like to show off their ass and legs. Their preferred dance partners are hot black men, most of whom can naturally dance Kizomba.

On one of my dates Jamaal came to the club to pick me up at the club late at night, and kizomba-grinded with me before we left. My whiteboy date had left of his own accord by the time we finished dancing lol.
If I was that whiteboy I'd invite you round later for a clean up with my tongue if he filled up your pussy.

Oh how awful and humiliating that would be to see my wife walked off on to the dance floor with some black guy and have to watch them dancing like this

I have bought some expensive JBrand red leggings and slutty Jimmy Choo shoes especially to dance like that. I'm pretty good already.

The dance is all about the movement of the ass and thighs, and subtle touches of the man's cock on the woman's ass and legs. The man wears something fairly loose fitting so he can be hard when he dances kizomba. Actually, the female partner must always dress to make the man hard, and move her ass for him to make him harder. Actually, I think it was originally an African mating ritual that has been turned into a dance

Back