White boy dating

Please don't insult you? Or what? What exactly can you do? LOL

If you're a sociopath if you're real: manipulative, disregard for the feelings of others, self-avsorbed, narcassistic, etc. These are all classic indicators of sociopathy. Either you're living a cuckold fantasy, or you're a sociopathic bitch. If the former, fine, we all have our kinks. If the latter, then you're a fucking douchebag.

I once heard from lady who had been spent her teenage years in Kenya. Her mom married a white man and she found she had a step brother who had some black friends and became more popular with his black friends by introducing his new white stepsister to them. She said that having her white stepbrother in attendance meant those black men could take her anywhere and the presence of the white stepbrother allayed the suspicions of authorities, clubs, and bars were open to them only because of their presence.
At the same time she was the primary source of beer and holiday money as the group scouted for black businessmen who might want some teenage white pussy. again the white step brother allayed concerns any might have. as to what might be going on.
It was easy for a white girl in Zimbabwe to find an African date, but parent0s might object, but did not mind them dating white boys. It was humorous to see the girls on the arms of black men with a white boy chaperone trotting along behind..

Rachel. You're a Goddess.

I'd volunteer to be the white boy. Would your black boyfriend bitch slap me in public and threaten me?

Of course not, unless you severely pissed him off.

Actually I'm not seeing him any more, and it's been quite a traumatic time for me recently. He was very sweet at first but in the end basically just treated me as his property, and I need more than that. So I guess I am young, free and single - actually for the first time in around ten years. Oh well, ce la vie :)

Actually I'm not seeing him any more, and it's been quite a traumatic time for me recently. He was very sweet at first but in the end basically just treated me as his property, and I need more than that. So I guess I am young, free and single - actually for the first time in around ten years. Oh well, ce la vie :)
DUH!

If psycho had tried that sh*t with me I'd have made her and "Jamaal" a 24hr news cycle. Truth!

I think you should date a white guy again, but this time, keep him around long term as you transition to a black man 100%. :)

My vote..cruel,bad karma,
Why not find a cuckold type to do it too?
No one's free from karma .
I'd like it...but not someone tricked...just my
2 cents

Back