Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
It’s always best to have “Long Term” friendships which are the best to me!!!

From my side of the fence, I prefer something ongoing with one person. I know for many bulls they may prefer to "play the field", and that is kool too, but when you develop that longevity with one person, it allows for a better level of comfort to be able to enjoy each other more.
Well said!

I hear you, but unless you've had a long face chat with them first, my experience has been that over 50% of the people I meet are not who or what I was expecting. No shows, heavy drinking, couples that you can feel the tension between them (lots of guys want their wives/girlfriend's to do things just to satisfy them), not knowing their status, cases of nervousness, etc., et. You must be doing a lot right---Go for it!
SanDiego, Brotha you hit this one ☝️ on the head! I have had all the above that you mentioned. The worst is having the wife do something that is sooo nervous 😬 about and uncomfortable with!!!

SanDiego, Brotha you hit this one ☝️ on the head! I have had all the above that you mentioned. The worst is having the wife do something that is sooo nervous 😬 about and uncomfortable with!!!
Appreciate that, Bro....As you said, you've been through it so I know you can appreciate that the "bull" thing has its' limits. No, I'm not an ******* to "punish" someone's wife or girlfriend. Leave that to others who don't care! That's where the one-nighter's can be real tricky!

I am in a good friendship with most of the men that I spend time with. And I enjoy that. However I also enjoy the way a bull that does not know me very well treats me. There is one gentleman that was very rough the first time we met. (He came with another gentleman I am very familiar with). I had to ask him to stop a few times. I have kept him at arms length and not gotten to know him very well. He requested we stay that way as he is married. Every once in a while I do like what he does to me. He comes to the house, does his thing, then leaves. No small talk, no pleasantries. So I like both I guess.

jj3some was just asking me this same question earlier this afternoon. I told them to check out this thread before you even posted on it. I started this thread specifically to state what you're feeling, too. If the friendship clicks and everyone is on the same wavelength, it grows deeper from there. It doesn't mean I'm trying to take someone's woman--it just means that the friendship reaches the point where all facades can be dropped and we can communicate, trust and care much more deeply than a 1-nighter (which have their place and time, too!). Thanks for posting!

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
I love a genuine FWB connection. Long term. Doesn’t have to be often, but I need to know and trust someone to actually have a good time. Otherwise I’m just too nervous or shy.

I love a genuine FWB connection. Long term. Doesn’t have to be often, but I need to know and trust someone to actually have a good time. Otherwise I’m just too nervous or shy.
Thanks for adding in the nervousness and shyness. In a one-nighter, those would definitely be huge obstacles to overcome! Becomes so much more easy and natural as you get to know the person better.

💯💯💯 percent long term friendships. The lifestyle is more then what some on this site make it out to be. More then sexual activities, it’s as much mental as it it physical so when you meet someone and everyone is on the same page it’s amazing.

Thanks for adding in the nervousness and shyness. In a one-nighter, those would definitely be huge obstacles to overcome! Becomes so much more easy and natural as you get to know the person better.
As I started reading this thread, I thought of starting another on this very subject! I overwhelmingly find the second time meeting someone more enjoyable than the first-when the "first meet jitters" are out of the way. I too prefer ongoing as opposed to one off's though it usually is up to the couple whether or not you repeat.

Back