Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

From my side of the fence, I prefer something ongoing with one person. I know for many bulls they may prefer to "play the field", and that is kool too, but when you develop that longevity with one person, it allows for a better level of comfort to be able to enjoy each other more.
Bam! You hit the nail on the head!

For me I'd prefer just 1 or 2 times rather than starting something that lasts a long time. I love the man I'm with and being with the same black man that's superior in every way fucking me its only natural feelings will develop and I dont want that happening
Good point! Hadn't even considered that. Seems as if the hard part would be continually starting over and searching for the right man, but I guess that would be easier than developing deep feelings that interfere with your marriage.

I will take them both because a one nighter will leave her thinking about it and wanting more
I've had 'em both, too. I think it's actually harder to find the one nighter's who are on the same wavelength (likes, dislikes, etc.) than having a once every (fill in the blank) relationship where both or all three of you know what to expect. You do you....it seems to be working for you!

Long term, if we click, of course!
Here's where I'm puzzled. You say, "long term, of course" but almost everyone on this site is looking for "someone new." May be it's just fantasy or curiosity, but if it is truly a slam dunk, does that mean most of the women/couples posting on this site haven't found that long term Thriller, yet?

Here's where I'm puzzled. You say, "long term, of course" but almost everyone on this site is looking for "someone new." May be it's just fantasy or curiosity, but if it is truly a slam dunk, does that mean most of the women/couples posting on this site haven't found that long term Thriller, yet?
I just speak for myself

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
long term i think is better. Just it does make things a bit complicated.

Back