Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

I agree that it can be mind blowing, in either a good or bad way. I lean towards the longer term because you don't see them often enough for it to get stale and each meeting is a little bit different. Fewer worries and we go a little farther during each meeting. Also, one bonus is we can enjoy the evening with good conversation (built upon our previous meetings) and a glass or two of wine before slipping in for a hot, steamy night topped off with a bit of exploration each time we meet. It's all good....Thanks for the response!

I can honestly say for me personally one night stands can be cool every once and a while but I'll take long term/deep friendships over one nights every time.
Been looking for that for the longest lol
And every time you get a nibble, it fizzes out. Must be a lot of people on here just for the fantasies, but that's cool, too!.

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
Finding a woman/couple who are cool and ok with the situation means you can do more fun ish that's fosho

Let me put it this way...if you're on my dream fuck list (https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/who-from-b2w-is-your-dream-fuck.194871/post-3952999) now or in the future (and it's already growing...you know who you are;)), there's no way I am satisfied with a one-and-done. The 'dream' is that it - the sex, the connection and - yes - the friendship - are so good I wlll want to come back again and again and again. Exclusive or marriage? No. Long term? Yes, as long as it's destined to last.

And every time you get a nibble, it fizzes out. Must be a lot of people on here just for the fantasies, but that's cool, too!.
Yeah, to it use to be pretty annoying to have that happen so many times but I've learned to not take anyone seriously unless they show that they are.
When you talk/chat with a couple that truly wants to meet up and get together they act, talk and do things differently. no run arounds, games or nonsense. they aren't all about taking about what could/might happen.
only dealing with Verified members helps but honestly I have only met with 1 verified member. the other 2 were not

One nighters or regulars. Both are good for different reasons. Both mean efforts and risks. Personally, i prefer quality to quantity. In an ideal case that means a loving relationship with one Woman i focus on, and no interest in anybody else for sex or romantic relationships. - Something pricelessly precious that's meant for keeps. Or am i but a dreamer?

I definitly prefer regulars. I mean, if the sex is that good it only makes sense to let him fuck you more than once, isn't it? Besides, it's nice if you actually get along with a guy that pounds you. And because of STD's I prefer a limited amount of guys.
Couldn't agree more

Good point if you are in a relationship
We are of the opinion that a long term relationship and all the feelings that come with it is best for us . Not only is the connection important but my wife wants to have true relationship with a long term lover . She is the most grounded person I know and has already had 1 boyfriend for over a 6 month period before his ******* spoilt it all .

Back