Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
For me I'd prefer just 1 or 2 times rather than starting something that lasts a long time. I love the man I'm with and being with the same black man that's superior in every way fucking me its only natural feelings will develop and I dont want that happening

From my side of the fence, I prefer something ongoing with one person. I know for many bulls they may prefer to "play the field", and that is kool too, but when you develop that longevity with one person, it allows for a better level of comfort to be able to enjoy each other more.

both have had good and bad points in our journey, the lust and dirtyness of a one off can be arousing and hot as fuck, expecially if unplanned but sometimes you just dont click sexually and have also experienced the joys of pushing sexual boundaries with a long term bbc (had a regular for several years even going abroad on holiday with us) we all got to know each other really well and that helped with experimenting.

Would definitely prefer a long term relationship.
However, with *******, hubby, fam and work it’s nearly impossible.
Seems as if it would be more stable than one nighter's to have someone who understands your and your husband's time and family constraints (that's why I lean towards the long term...that we know and adapt to the changes). But I hear you loud and clear, and you know what's best for the two of you. Thanks!

both have had good and bad points in our journey, the lust and dirtyness of a one off can be arousing and hot as fuck, expecially if unplanned but sometimes you just dont click sexually and have also experienced the joys of pushing sexual boundaries with a long term bbc (had a regular for several years even going abroad on holiday with us) we all got to know each other really well and that helped with experimenting.
Thanks....Your experiences mirror mine, plus I enjoy getting to know a bit more about the person each time we're together.

Back