Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

When I was younger I leaned towards short dates. Now I really prefer deep relationships. Explore and connect with other men more deeply. The physical attracting also gets stronger the better I get to know them. And I don't want men to use condoms, so I tend to keep people who I can trust mostly. Nowadays I would never gave sex with a one nighter without protection.

Long term is what I prefer.
But this must of course not exclude that I want to supplement with a temporary and quick adventure sometimes.
A very hot but loving friendship in the relationship between me and my black lover, preferably our relationship should develop and also be filled with deep feelings at the same time as it gets hotter and more and more characterized by free horniness. With his encouragement and under his clear guidance, it develops to that I have to completely abandon my limits and let go of all my previous limitations.

Long term also because for me it is definitely about feelings that are a form of love. This develops when our sex life gets better and better, it develops when he gets to know me and becomes both a more skilled lover but also that a good lover learns more and more how he will meet me, press the buttons that are right for me, so that my mind will be maximally open. I especially open up completely when he repeatedly manages to make me the most horny. All this causes deep and loving feelings to flow between us and into my innermost being.
But the strong passionate love I develop for my black lover is not quite the same as the deep genuine love and respect I feel for my white husband.

I'm currently in 3 long-term relationships with MWW and I love them all, but every so often I go out and pick up a random women and fuck her The latter became rare during the pandemic but it is picking up. I usually go to the mall or supermarket and ask for help from a WW wearing a wedding band. It usually doesn't take long to find one wanting to try BBC. Long answer, but I like both LTR and one--nighters.

My wife had a relationship of about a year with her black man .She is not a type of woman from a fleeting relationship but builds deep bonds . When her black broke off the relationship she suffered a lot.

In order for the long term and loving relationship with my black lover to develop into something extraordinary, and not bring something negative, it is also an advantage if there is a measure of friendship and mutual respect between my black lover and my white husband.
All this I have said is in my view preferable for the relationship with my black lover to be both harmonious and full of hottest and horniest erotica, while at the same time everyday life and my marriage should continue to be harmonious and characterized by mutual true love for me and my husband.

With what I acknowledged in my previous posts, it's probably easy to understand that it would hit me hard,
and I would suffer very deeply and severely in my innermost feelings if my black lover were to break up with me.
But I hope and believe that my husband would pick me up, take care of me and comfort me. I just hope that he would have enough patience and that his love for me would last even though as I think I would suffer emotionally for quite a long time.
I hope that my husband will be able to help me deal with the feelings of great loss that would afflict me, and that would probably repeat itself over a fairly long period of time.
I will suffer and it will also bring quite difficult trials for my husband and for our mutual love.
I hope and also believe that my husband and I will be able to go through these trials, when that day comes.

In order for the long term and loving relationship with my black lover to develop into something extraordinary, and not bring something negative, it is also an advantage if there is a measure of friendship and mutual respect between my black lover and my white husband.
All this I have said is in my view preferable for the relationship with my black lover to be both harmonious and full of hottest and horniest erotica, while at the same time everyday life and my marriage should continue to be harmonious and characterized by mutual true love for me and my husband.
I agree 100%. If you look at my postings, I mention often how important it is to have a good and trusting relationship with the woman's husband/boyfriend. Some have trusted me enough to let their wives drive to my place alone (as far as 90 miles, in one case) for an evening or overnight, or visit their home (with his knowledge) when he was not there.

Repeats, friends, lovers. I don’t rule out one nighters, but I like to see things develop and build trust. If I’m ever going to date bulls solo, it’ll have to be after several dates with hubs there, first. You have to build up trust!

In my youth i would say one night stands would be the best choice for all couples new to the swinging lifestyle. But i think the cuck thing would also fall into that thinking. When your starting something new and untested why add the possibility of one or both getting infatuated with a new sex partner. When you have enough time and experiences behind you and your relationship is sound why not. You can never have too many friends. There is a danger i believe if you limit it to one person. That is obvious having sex week after week it would be unnatural not to develop real affection for each other. Unrealistic to not mentally make comparisons between the two men in your life. We had friends from swinger groups that we socialized with even to the point of family vacations with all our children. Of course there was no hanky panky on those jaunts. It really depends on those involved, if they control the emotions. I lean towards not limiting to one extra lover for two reasons. #1 being my sexual desires. #2 being LOVE you can never control that. Frequency often leads to love. If it should enter the picture the best laid plans or intentions are frankly blown to hell. It's a game changer that could effect the families of all those involved. It would be easy to say if you feel or see it developing walk away, the problem is by that time it's often to late.
In short having only one long term lover adds some extra risk but the lifestyle is a risk. Like everything you only should choose your path, you're the one who will have to live with it. I'm sure there are many who have made it work, just as many as those who had it blow apart.

In my youth i would say one night stands would be the best choice for all couples new to the swinging lifestyle. But i think the cuck thing would also fall into that thinking. When your starting something new and untested why add the possibility of one or both getting infatuated with a new sex partner. When you have enough time and experiences behind you and your relationship is sound why not. You can never have too many friends. There is a danger i believe if you limit it to one person. That is obvious having sex week after week it would be unnatural not to develop real affection for each other. Unrealistic to not mentally make comparisons between the two men in your life. We had friends from swinger groups that we socialized with even to the point of family vacations with all our children. Of course there was no hanky panky on those jaunts. It really depends on those involved, if they control the emotions. I lean towards not limiting to one extra lover for two reasons. #1 being my sexual desires. #2 being LOVE you can never control that. Frequency often leads to love. If it should enter the picture the best laid plans or intentions are frankly blown to hell. It's a game changer that could effect the families of all those involved. It would be easy to say if you feel or see it developing walk away, the problem is by that time it's often to late.
In short having only one long term lover adds some extra risk but the lifestyle is a risk. Like everything you only should choose your path, you're the one who will have to live with it. I'm sure there are many who have made it work, just as many as those who had it blow apart.
While I understand and agree with you to a point, there's an added dimension that many people miss when discussing this. Race. The desire to cross racial lines to be with a black man may be strong, but I've often felt that the woman's husband/boyfriend think (deep in their minds), "the last guy she's going to leave me for is a black man." Most of the couples I've met are successful, have above average incomes, homes, etc., and the woman isn't likely to "fall in love" to the point of even considering to leave her "upper class" life (including their *******) for a guy she may fuck and like, but in most circumstances can't provide her the comforts (material things) she's used to (even if she's the primary bread winner). The woman usually knows little to nothing about our true financial status, but it is taken for granted that it doesn't match what she and her husband already have (and if she were to leave because "he fucks good," that would be naive on her part). And, if she loves it so much, hubby will usually let her continue to do it--as long as she knows THEY are in the marriage together.

Last edited:
Back