Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

While I understand and agree with you to a point, there's an added dimension that many people miss when discussing this. Race. The desire to cross racial lines to be with a black man may be strong, but I've often felt that the woman's husband/boyfriend think (deep in their minds), "the last guy she's going to leave me for is a black man." Most of the couples I've met are successful, have above average incomes, homes, etc., and the woman isn't likely to "fall in love" to the point of even considering to leave her "upper class" life (including their *******) for a guy she may fuck and like, but in most circumstances can't provide her the comforts (material things) she's used to (even if she's the primary bread winner). The woman usually knows little to nothing about our true financial status, but it is taken for granted that it doesn't match what she and her husband already have (and if she were to leave because "he fucks good," that would be naive on her part). And, if she loves it so much, hubby will usually let her continue to do it--as long as she knows THEY are in the marriage together.
Yes i agree i have written about what you say more than once, It however is a separate issue as the original question didn't ask about race only single long term or multiple one night stands. Personally i think the dynamics of that are the same, the color might effect some and be of no consequence to others.

For me, it is quite obvious that loving feelings will develop and are desirable between me and my black lover, in the long term relationship.
Otherwise, the adventure and its sex life I want to experience can not be as extraordinary as I think it should be in this lifestyle if it should even be interesting enough for me to engage in.

But as I said before, the hot feelings of love that I feel for my black lover are a completely different kind of love than the deep and genuine mutual love that I share with my beloved husband.
The fact that I have feelings of love for my black lover does not in any way mean that my deep and genuine love for my husband would be less, but rather the opposite.
My love is not limited to a certain amount but my total amount of love increases when I will also develop loving feelings with my long term black lover.
It's as obvious as that I do not love my firstborn baby less when the second is born or that the sum of my love for my mom and ******* does not decrease when I fall in love with my husband.
I love my husband, it is a deep, genuine and mutual love. But that does not stop me from also feeling the kind of hot love for my black lover, maybe a bit like that youthful hot summer love.

I have reason to be happy as my beloved husband also accepts my view that I can feel love for two as long as my true love for my husband is at least as strong as before. He gives me his support and he does not prevent me from having this experience of falling in love in a hot way with my black lover.
But I am also quite convinced that one fact for my beloved husband to accept all this is that my lover is a man with dark skin color.

Of course, I have come to realize that if I want the most attractive and skilled black lover, I have to accept that he may not be exclusive only with me.
How could I demand or even wish that my black lover would be faithful to me while I myself also have a love life with my own husband?

There is quite a small chance that I will have my lover exclusively for myself when I also want a very attractive and skilled lover, I mean it is obvious that there are also other beautiful white women (with desire) who have same wishes as me. It is not reasonable to wish that my black lover would never fall for another beautiful white woman who expresses her desire for him.
And how could my black lover have become a very skilled lover, how can he know how to best treat a white woman like me, if he lacks experience?
I simply have to accept it as obvious that the most attractive and skilled black lover desires and takes advantage of the opportunity for quantity when it comes to the fact that it is quite common for so many beautiful white women to so clearly show a hot desire for him.

Yes i agree i have written about what you say more than once, It however is a separate issue as the original question didn't ask about race only single long term or multiple one night stands. Personally i think the dynamics of that are the same, the color might effect some and be of no consequence to others.
We partially agree with each other. No problem with that. I started this thread, and thought that race is a given in regards to my original question, as we are on an interracial site. I'll check out some of your earlier posts on this topic to get your take on the racial dynamic. We're good!

My wife is one of the dirtiest, sluttiest, most promiscuous women that has ever spread her legs for cock. To say she likes variety in men and their cocks is an understatement. To my wife, sex is between her bulls and her. That sex includes passionate, but not romantic, deep kissing before/during/after the actual sex act. A loving relationship is strictly between her (the hot wife) and me (the cuckold husband). Therefore, for her, the one-nighters are the way to go. My wife's favorite expression: "So many black bulls, so little time".

Not to rule out one night stands, but we really enjoyed our relationship with twin brothers we entertained for about three years.
I bet that was fun! I am a twin, and have definitely had some good times sharing with my brother! It is not too often women get to encounter chocolate twins that can and will dick you down.

While I understand and agree with you to a point, there's an added dimension that many people miss when discussing this. Race. The desire to cross racial lines to be with a black man may be strong, but I've often felt that the woman's husband/boyfriend think (deep in their minds), "the last guy she's going to leave me for is a black man." Most of the couples I've met are successful, have above average incomes, homes, etc., and the woman isn't likely to "fall in love" to the point of even considering to leave her "upper class" life (including their *******) for a guy she may fuck and like, but in most circumstances can't provide her the comforts (material things) she's used to (even if she's the primary bread winner). The woman usually knows little to nothing about our true financial status, but it is taken for granted that it doesn't match what she and her husband already have (and if she were to leave because "he fucks good," that would be naive on her part). And, if she loves it so much, hubby will usually let her continue to do it--as long as she knows THEY are in the marriage together.
I met a couple years ago that I enjoyed being with, each traveling just under two hours to meet. The fifth time we met, the wife said hubby had bugged her for years about his fantasy of watching and SHE decided it would be a black man because "there was no way I would ever care about him'. I was sooo insulted at being figuratively told I was just a piece of meat. It was funny after the fact because I was so pissed I couldn't cum and literally left her panting with her head hanging off the side of the bed. "You may not care, but I bet your ass will never forget." They called a few times but I never answered.

While what you said about couples is possible and does happen, too many lifestylers and wannabe's have no appreciation of the differences between love, lust, and COMPANIONSHIP. I'm certain the couples following this thread will jump on that last one.

I guess like so many others we have had one-night stands or short term, but we prefer a longer relationship. I think it's just nice to know someone and feel comfortable with them. I suppose it's like a trust thing partly and it helps knowing likes and dislikes.

I've had one nighters but I prefer a friendly relationship that is respectful of my primary. At the same time some comfortable familiarity can be had with my FB that sets it apart from a one nighter.

I , was in a relationship with a black guy for About 10 or so years, I was,and still am married,However after a long while as a swinging couple we/I discovered the joys of a very well endowed young black guy, He also had a kinky side ( A bit like my Husband ) but worse.
He found my submissive exhibitionist side , I had many unusual experiences while seeing him once or twice a month ( He was married with a young family ) He always said I was good at sex, He had very large endowment which at first I struggled with, but after a while got used to his size, and loved it.
He arranged all sorts of things for me, most of which I enjoyed, sometimes I was not that enamoured ,but carried on because it excited Him, and the fuck afterwards was soooo good.
Its a shame in the end He moved to Manchester and by this time I was in my 60,s.
I thought it was a good time to retire and concentrate on my Husband, whom I must say enjoyed my evening soirée,s almost as much as I
We are now much to old for this lifestyle, I love reading about like minded couples and single girls adventures similar to my own.
I,was blessed with a Husband that was never afraid to encourage me sexually.
I was also very lucky that I eventually found a guy with the right equipment and mind, that also was careful to make sure I was safe.
A great time had by all I think. 😜😜😜

I met a couple years ago that I enjoyed being with, each traveling just under two hours to meet. The fifth time we met, the wife said hubby had bugged her for years about his fantasy of watching and SHE decided it would be a black man because "there was no way I would ever care about him'. I was sooo insulted at being figuratively told I was just a piece of meat. It was funny after the fact because I was so pissed I couldn't cum and literally left her panting with her head hanging off the side of the bed. "You may not care, but I bet your ass will never forget." They called a few times but I never answered.

While what you said about couples is possible and does happen, too many lifestylers and wannabe's have no appreciation of the differences between love, lust, and COMPANIONSHIP. I'm certain the couples following this thread will jump on that last one.
Thanks for the comeback.....I can appreciate what you've said. I knew some of the men thought that way, but should have realized that the same dynamic ("will never care/fall for him") be in the mind of the woman, too. Even if it's there--and it often can be--it still feels like a slap on the face to hear it.

Back