Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

As I started reading this thread, I thought of starting another on this very subject! I overwhelmingly find the second time meeting someone more enjoyable than the first-when the "first meet jitters" are out of the way. I too prefer ongoing as opposed to one off's though it usually is up to the couple whether or not you repeat.
Good idea, as I'd bet most people will say it gets better as the friendship grows. More comfortable expressing what's hot and what's not. Plus, you learn a little more about the inner person each time you meet.

A steady lover that both of you are comfortable and knows what she wants makes things way more fun and easier. He knows what buttons to push to push her sexual boundaries.

One night stands are too risky with so many STD carriers out there.

💯💯💯 percent long term friendships. The lifestyle is more then what some on this site make it out to be. More then sexual activities, it’s as much mental as it it physical so when you meet someone and everyone is on the same page it’s amazing.
I agree 100%,I love watching my wife get fucked by another man, but I also love having a man in my house just hanging out with her or taking her on dates.

Nellie prefers the comfort and emotional love making with a longer term BF but needs the ego boost and self confidence of a pickup occasionally. It is all good and everyone gets their needs met. Makes me happy for them and proud of her.

Both situations have their plus/minus attributes. The thrill of the pick up can be exciting to be found desirable enough he wants to have sex with you, I prefer long term so limits can be pushed as we grow together, my longest bf lasted 6 years , my current is 15 months , we go out on dates , clubs , vacations with and without hubby , I love the way he pushes my sexual exploration line as he learns more about what my body wants

Both situations have their plus/minus attributes. The thrill of the pick up can be exciting to be found desirable enough he wants to have sex with you, I prefer long term so limits can be pushed as we grow together, my longest bf lasted 6 years , my current is 15 months , we go out on dates , clubs , vacations with and without hubby , I love the way he pushes my sexual exploration line as he learns more about what my body wants
My wife totally agrees. She loves having a BF to date, travel with and explore her sexual needs with but the ego boost of a pickup is awesome also. She glows for days after one of those but then she glows all the time when she has a good BF to get with regularly. It is all good. I am so proud of her and so happy for her and the guys.

Love that you go out on dates, vacations etc with boyfriends and your husband. Are you affectionate in public with boyfriends in front of your husband? That must be so hot to go on a vacation with a boyfriend, must drive your husband crazy (in a good way).

Back