Which do you prefer, morning, afternoon or night time sex?

The word was s...l...e...e...p...
and these motherfuckers redacted that??! (But I can call them motherfuckers and that's ok...hmmm)

I'm sure glad your titties are real. (I know - random, right? Just slipped through my Freudian Superego...as if I have any idea if your titties - as shown - are real or not)

🎶When you wish upon a star...🎶

and these motherfuckers redacted that??! (But I can call them motherfuckers and that's ok...hmmm)

I'm sure glad your titties are real. (I know - random, right? Just slipped through my Freudian Superego...as if I have any idea if your titties - as shown - are real or not)

🎶When you wish upon a star...🎶
Yeah it's weird that it censored that...
Lol, they are all real and all me!

All 3 actually. But I do love to get off in the morning. Rested and it sets the tone for the day. I totally enjoy my Saturday morning wake up with my husband hands all over and in me.
I couldn't agree more! Imagine waking up to having your sweet, beautiful, pussy being kissed n licked, slowlyn passionately... and when you open your eyes, you see your husband standing by the bed, smiling. ;)

weekend we like to start in the morning and continue throughout the day until evening
always with interruptions, of course

Do you prefer sex first thing in morning, during a mid day lunch break or at night before going to *******? Does this align with when you are most horny? Does it align with when you perform your best?
When it is just us ... evenings and sometimes early morning...
When we have a lover, weekend afternoons ... spending the entire afternoon relaxing, having fun/sex... first my wife giving all her attention to her lover .. then me taking my turn.. watching her making him hard again.. and then both swopping...

Back