Where to go next?

Buck49311

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
So, my job had a boat ride recently, and early in the trip had our first encounter with a woman who by the end of the boaride gave me the come fuck me look as she exited the top deck of the boat after our second encounter of the night further intrigued her. After most of our coworkers exited the peir, she and I danced to Spanish music, liplocked, and she informed me she was married for 10 years she is 30 and has 2 *******. She further shares that she has asked hubby for an open relationship 3 times. Based on her look of disappointment it was clear he communicated he was not interested. She and I hung out at the peir until about 12....she came from my fingers that night...in a not. Very discreet parking lot of the peir. We then hooked up Sunday evening after she left a party she attended 2ith friends, presumably while hubby was at home with the *******. We enjoyed some MJ while enjoying the sounds of reggae in the park. We then took a walk ideeper I nt o the park where we found yourself on a picnic table. We co tinued kissing g as I looked her in her eyes and stated..you say yes? Which she nodded her head to and smiled. I turned her around...and lifted her short dress to reveal her gstring... which I pulled aside and entered her. She took me in with a gasp...and immediately began to rub her clit....which made her cum in minutes....th3n I turned her around and lifted her bottom onto the table top and pulled into me rising her off the tabletop....layed her down on her back and exposed her white skin to the darkness of the night. It felt so natural and anamilistic...prior to that we talked about our true selves which society stifles....her stating she realizes she is not the marriage type..and me being very polyamorous...2hich I do not know if she identifies with.

I would 1ppreci1te some feedback on a few things

1. She has never talked about her children..I assume this is very uncomfortable. Give. The traditional stereotype of women being mothers intrinsivally... I wonder if her reticence is about shame or guilt.

I tried to normalize it by talking about my 5 year old.
Should I just avoid all of that type of convo?
Same with hubby....minimal talk of him...not that that bothers me...though.
She has told me her work availbility...

2. She seems like she is the type that values her space...so I do not want to infringe..given she is married and has childrearing response abilities of two..and a demanding job...but at the same time u want to be responsive to my desires for her. I btw am engaged to a stunning young woman so have a full plate myswlf... it isn't difficult to be patient for me either. I just want some guidance from the local experts on how yo perhaps maneuver in this situation in order to establish a longer term relationship that is safe mutually satisfying.

I plan to ask her to lunch today.

Also husband is in IT and may have access to her electronic devi esmodes of communication so I am reticent to email...any suggestions of how to maneuver this aspect as well.

Any other suggestions or things to consider would be appreciated by experts of both sexes.

Tia...will update post as our relationship emerges.

1) Some ******* might be comfortable with the idea of momma playing around. Others are not. Or maybe she has a guilt feeling about letting them down. General rule is if she doesn't talk about it, then you don't talk about it.
2) Invite her for lunch. You'll get a "yes" or a "no". Respect whatever she says, don't push her.
3) why not contact her at her work?

PageantMom is spot on. Back when I was "active", I would call and invite the lady to lunch @ the lady's work number. If phone went to voicemail, I would leave a formal business-like message... something like "hello, I'm (such and such) following up on our discussion....." That is a safe approach even with a "home office" person's voicemail. FWIW.

Last edited:
Good morning all, definitely giving her her space, and using work based communication. We speak on her way home from work or she may shoot me a text during her day. Have plans for a "run" this morning in a nearby dense and secluded park (Morris). This is a follow thru on inviting her to a future frolic in the park the night we met on the boat.

We talked about her being a bit close to the vest... and she said she is an open book...just ask.....away.....that alone is enough for me....I like to have things evolve naturally

1) Some ******* might be comfortable with the idea of momma playing around. Others are not. Or maybe she has a guilt feeling about letting them down. General rule is if she doesn't talk about it, then you don't talk about it.
2) Invite her for lunch. You'll get a "yes" or a "no". Respect whatever she says, don't push her.
3) why not contact her at her work?
High Hi pageant mom thank you for taking the time to respond so thoughtfully so now that I know her Better she and she's opened up literally and figurative She just doesn't want to hide it from my husband.... She Does not want a divorce but recognizes that that is likely out of her control.... Her children are 3 and 5 I have a 5 year old *******.we are both interested in meeting in the park for play dates.

So we got together twice this weekend. Went for a run in In the wood Saturday morning. A lot of talking about life love and Fidelity And Polyamory. Then Sunday got together for coffee and then did it in my car....she hopped over from passenger seat and straddled me. It was amazing I pulled out and said I was about to cum when she said no keep it in come in me which of course I did I Filled her up with my fummy cum and she loved it. Shortly after she says I've got to go I've got to meet my husband for lunch. We cleaned her up a bit....but surprisingjly....she didn't seem that interested in addressing any odors or any remaining cum

So she and I have discussed polyamory asa concept that fits our relational worldviews. She and hubby are intimate but things have been rocky since she disclosed to him her desires to open things up. I doubt she is familiar with the hotwife concept but she is certainly well on the way of becoming one. Oh the wild and crazy places we have sex....I informed her of my preference that when we meet she is panti and bra less. She promised to obkige.

I told her of my plans to engage my long term relationship partner...and see it as a way for us to have an equal as playing field as we can at this time..which creates the potential for a neat mutually satisfying relationship for all involved.

With the complexities of life...i need things to be neat in our other relationshios so we can be as untidy as possible together.

My soon to be fiance is African American and fairly conservative..

Any other people identify as poly on here? If so..please message me..I've been enamored by the lifestyle....

I need to help her get her husband onboard. I asked her for his number just in case he tracks our communications and tries to contact me...she obliged

She sent this pic with the caption....I didn't wear any panties today....

Attachments

• B34894BC-7C70-481E-8938-95C301E88EEA.jpeg
    B34894BC-7C70-481E-8938-95C301E88EEA.jpeg
    631.9 KB · Views: 78
Back