Ladies Please Help Me Figure This Out.

PJacques

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
A couple months ago I met a really,really wonderful, caring lady in here, we exchanged numbers, we both said to each other, that we can text each other any time and we have for about months it seems like we liked each other. I know I liked her ,then in December she just disappeared. I texted her a couple of times, she didn't answer so I stopped. I'm hoping she's ok.
Is that how the way the ladies do it.?
I personally find that hard to believe.

Maybe it was something she was exploring on the side and she got caught. Maybe she was talking to multiple men and another relationship became more serious. Maybe it was a great fantasy for her but the idea of things becoming real was too much for her at the moment. Too many possible reasons to tell for sure as to why she is gone but sorry that it ended this way for you.

There are multiple possibilities
1, she got caught.
2, she just changed her mind
3. Not saying you did, but sometimes guys say things that just turn me off, she might be the same way
4. She might be sick, when I had the rona a few years back, I didn't get back to feeling like myself for a couple of months
She might come back, you never know. Good luck

1, she got caught.
3. Not saying you did, but sometimes guys say things that just turn me off, she might be the same way
4. She might be sick, when I had the rona a few years back, I didn't get back to feeling like myself for a couple of months
Lots of possibilities you are correct I may have said something but I wish I knew what I said so I can make sure I don't say it to someone else

1, she got caught.
Or she could be just playing games! The longer you search the more flakes you will find in this lifestyle; women, men, couples, life is full of chances. Don’t take it personal, keep trying, if you are honest up front and sincere you will meet up with a lady or couple that will rock your world! Good Luck!

Back