Where the women that are turned on by watching a man that you wouldn't consider fucking.. FUCKING ANOTHER WOMAN FIRST

I'm curious where are women more turned on by a man when they see him with another woman especially a man that you haven't considered as a mate or maybe you have and he didn't know how to approach the conversation... Would love to here from the women

I'm curious where are women more turned on by a man when they see him with another woman especially a man that you haven't considered as a mate or maybe you have and he didn't know how to approach the conversation... Would love to here from the women
First Im not sure what the juxtoposition of the question is but if I am not excited about a man just because he is with another women isnt going to change that fact.

I think I know what DD is getting at - not necessarily right in front of you - but knowing that this guy has conquested some women in your social circle...

There is a guy at work who is not the hottest, but makes a good living and well respected at what he does. He is married but has cheated with numerous women at my workplace (most of them also married). I must admit, that just knowing that this guy has all these women after him triggers something in me that I can't quite define. Don't think I would go all the way but there was something flatterring about being hit on by a guy who can score with so many women (while married). I am also a little curious as to why he does so well - does he have some techniques my husband doesnt know? Is he some crazy generous lover? Is he incredibly well hung? Its a real urge, as shallow as it seems, sorry to report guys!!!!

I definitely understand this.

There was a guy we know, he’s an absolute jerk and nothing special.

But somehow he seems to have bedded lots of women. He has been married 3 times and is renowned for being unfaithful and horrible to his partners. He has fathered 7. With different women.

After a few drinks He was able to seduce my wife at a work event and added her to his list of conquests.

My wife’s comment that “it just sort of happened” didn’t impress me, especially when she confessed all of the details -
And I learned that he actually took her to a hotel room at 11pm, fucked her until 3 in the morning, nutted inside her twice, showered with her in the morning, and then made her put her ‘night out’ make up and lipstick on for him

He then showed her a bunch of photos and videos on his phone of himself giving various women a facial, a lot of these women were known to my wife.

He then talked her into getting down onto her knees and she unfortunately joined that list.

He filmed her looking into the camera - saying her full name, his full name and that she consented to this video being made.

I’m not sure that any of that “just happened”

Physically, he isn’t attractive. And my wife still insists that he is a ‘dick’

She submitted to his reputation and the fact that he was so successful at bedding women she knew.

I was very angry at her being unfaithful because he isn’t as attractive as me (in my opinion) and has a reputation as being very disliked.

My wife’s tearful confession that “there’s just something about him” is something which I don’t think I will ever understand

Back