WHERE THE THUGS

That's sarcasm, right? That's mainly the type that I get hit on by. The ignorance of racism is still so prevalent here that a respectable, attractive black man is not going to hit on an attractive classy, white female. They feel that we are already going to say no or don't want to offend anyone, so they don't even try. Not all respectable men but, a solid 80% of them.

This is why interracial couples are so behind the curve here, you mainly see trashy interracial couples instead of respectable, interracial power couples.

Sorry about my soap box :unsure:
Queen, you are totally entitled to your soap box. That being said, racism? seriously? in 2015? Where do you find these guys? I have been to Loosana (lol) several times and I just don't find that kind of attitude there. Maybe that is because I am not seeking relationships with them. I don't know. If you are finding that kind of attitude, you need to get out more. Most of the people I talk to there are really fantastic. Don't give up hope, Queen. There are some really good, really crazy people in Cajun country.

I first thought I liked the tough "thug" type, I gravitated to guys like that all through college. I felt like they are so intimidating from the outside but once you get to know them they drop the tough act and are real people underneath. And oh Good Lord could they fuck!
Then I learned that no, some of them are acting tough for various reasons, but the alpha alpha thugs, the one the regular thugs are afraid of, do not mess with them. I learned a few tough lessons, some the hard way so please be careful. They are twisted deceitful sociopaths.
Others replies on here were really insightful.
And Mac N Fries, I worry the same for my ******* who is around the same age.
Stacy, I get the feeling that one of my friends and you have had similar experiences and I am sorry for both of you on that. I don't think you went to the degree she did, but bad experiences can happen at any level.
You are a stunning woman if your avatar pic is accurate.
As for thugs, I do not understand why women want to be treated this way. They can have rough sex with a nice guy who respects them and treats them well. It does not happen all the time, but those guys can make it special.
My friend has said she wants to have rough sex with me. Thrown up against a wall, taken. I would easily do it, because I care about her (and she is also EXTREMELY HOT). I would do ANYTHING to make her happy. I know what she has been through and I know how it has affected her. If she needs that every now and then, why would I object? lol.
Hang in there. You will find what you need.

Don't expect the 'thugs' to treat you any differently than they do the victims they interrelate with, seriously. That means they won't hesitate slapping you around or even killing you if they see a benefit of doing it. Just had one this very week in one of our local high schools ... 17 year old girl got pregnant by a 17 year old boy (both black, both in the same school), and she was indicating him as the *******. Solution easy ... he took her out, stabbed her to death, and dumped her body behind an old house. He even bragged to one of his friends who ended up turning him in. Thugs have about a 15-25% shorter life expectancy, spend a third or more of their lives rotating in and out of jails, and wreck a lot of otherwise productive lives before doing so. Personally,I think I'd be finding a safer interest.

Our *******, who's 16 now, just started dating. My wife & I are making it a point to know as much as possible about her dates before they even show up at our house ... age, school, grades, parents, police record, etc. One reason why my wife is an active member of the PTA. I can't imagine what I'd do if something happened to one of my ******* as it did to that 17 year old girl. I get chills just thinking about it. You're really pretty; I hope you'll make some safe decisions. Make some positive impacts of the lives of others; don't let the likes of a thug take your's away. Mac
View attachment 549336
Shotgun on the porch in the rocking chair time? lol

So one of the "things" that impressed me or turned me in in an effort to bring me to the "dark side" was the thuggish control and dominance black guys can display yet while as their girl still feeling safe... the don't give a damn I'll bust your husband in the face power.... ya know. ...
I haven't found that yet... kinda disappointed so far. .. just saying.
Not what I expected.
If i wanted a sweet loving bf
I'll get one...
idk does that make sense that I long for that?
As a usually classy girl..i like that dark side here n there...
I would only say, be careful what you wish for. You may find that bad boy under the sheets, but he may treat you like crap the rest of the time too.
Nobody wants abuse. They want a beast in the bedroom, but only sometimes.
Hence? You are normal.
You are very young. I would suggest you go for it and find that bad boy. Get it out of your system now. But NEVER, EVER let him take over who you are as a person. Stay you, inside.
If you are lucky, you will find someone for life. If not, you will get some good, hopefully enjoyable, experience.

spoken like a real woman woman! I couldn't agree with you more!! this is the primary reason for my post "how can one really tell" because self respecting black man really interested in a classy beautiful white woman are hesitant because of the reasons you just stated. there is a lot of self conscientiousness amongst black men
Nice post, ti

Queen, you are totally entitled to your soap box. That being said, racism? seriously? in 2015? Where do you find these guys? I have been to Loosana (lol) several times and I just don't find that kind of attitude there. Maybe that is because I am not seeking relationships with them. I don't know. If you are finding that kind of attitude, you need to get out more. Most of the people I talk to there are really fantastic. Don't give up hope, Queen. There are some really good, really crazy people in Cajun country.

We are wonderful people, southern hospitality at its best! But, racism runs super deep here and it's sad to say, that it may take another generation or two to be stifled. I know that its 2015 but it was just back in 2009 that a Justice of the Peace in Tangipahoa refused to marry an interracial couple. Then Jena 6 was in 2006 I believe. I sincerely wish that it was just a region problem :-/

But in all statements you should always assume there is a margin for error bc nothing is 100%. So of course, there are wonderful, open people here but it doesn't mean that rest aren't racist fucks (sorry for the profanity but its exceptionally appropriate).

I mean, I have immediate family that threaten to disown me and my only response is that if you prefer to hate something more than you love me...that's your business. *le sigh* I'm currently working on getting out of this state.

Kinda thinking about Canada...

Sexy, that would be a true loss for the usa. There are idiots and assholes everywhere. Please stay strong. You have no idea how many times I have wanted to give up.

Yes, they did miss it ... I didn't. Really people? Why are some on here always so PC? Everyone went off on such a craze, I swear t.g.!! If she likes rougher thug guys then so what. Yes, Mac Man, you're right too. Nobody wants that. But, a lot of us know what she really means. Preaching to your ******* is fine ... on here it's kinda' a fizzle, don't ya' think? xoxx, Dana

THANK YOU!!!!!!
I guess I had a poor choice of words....
I know tons of girls who like it rough
that's all I'm saying. Let's not kid ourselves and act like some R not trying to get some. our....90% of avatars on here r blk dicks... come on ppl. Thug .....rough sex.... damn.

And I assure you. It's me. Guess ima have to do the conformation thing. ...

College educated professional. There are a multitude of reasons why women get hit on by thugs. First off the environment where you cross paths or meet people. If its the bar club high chance you'll meet a thug or dreg of society there. Slim chance you a coo chill drama free professional like myself or my ex NYC Army boys. Yes we do meet girls in whichever environment we are in. And, are not scared I just need a quick angle to spark a conversation.
There is this belief that thugs pipe better Nah sorry that's a fallacy. I've fucked NYC females that's where I'm from, Floridians, Europeans, Israelis, South Americans, Washington, Portland. Range, always legal from white black and every race in between. Ranged from Strippers who aren't nasty to fucking teachers on cars in parking lots.
I'm a humble person Dont take this the wrong way.
My point being that most of these females I knew who understood their body and mind will tell you its not about being a thug they Dont fuck the best its not all about dick size.
A lot complain about how they just go in n try and be a wreckingball.
Most thugs have nothing to lose and nothing better to do and lack responsibility so time is on their side to
holla. Another point is that most will fuck any nasty thing and I've seen it.

I read Stacy's comment and the truth is a lot only put on the tuff act to get girls.II'm from the inner city have my college boys and my hood niggas I grew up with. People put on the act to attract attention to themselves. They know who to fuck with and who to mutually respect. And Stacy people acting like a thug on campus they are just mimicking what they saw in the hood to attract girls who will fall for it. Now there's always an underlying reason why females fuck thugs they can get them in parties free ******* they are loose with their money and a multitude of other reasons. Just remember mess with the wrong crowd, your liable to be a victim.
With that being said all you women play safe hopefully you'll meet a strong successful Dom like me and not Thug leeches

I can't understand the white girl/black thug attraction? I've seen the way they treat their girlfriends "no sister" would put up with that *******! But my white sisters seem to want and expect it. I'm sorry but the second my black cock shows me "that's what he is, my black cock!" any disrespect, he is easily replaced!

I would be looked at as the thug type maybe because of how I dress and the area of my city I grew up in.all the crazy killers and all the scary stuff Yall speak of.. I grew up with them thankfully for me ALL of my family are college grads and made it from the "hood" but YA can't forget your roots. So It kind of sounds like me what she is speaking of honestly. A lot of my white friends would say they thought i was a "gangster" until they met me maybe it's the imgaine that is put out of what a "thug" looks like when a real thug is either dead or in jail.

I would be looked at as the thug type maybe because of how I dress and the area of my city I grew up in.all the crazy killers and all the scary stuff Yall speak of.. I grew up with them thankfully for me ALL of my family are college grads and made it from the "hood" but YA can't forget your roots. So It kind of sounds like me what she is speaking of honestly. A lot of my white friends would say they thought i was a "gangster" until they met me maybe it's the imgaine that is put out of what a "thug" looks like when a real thug is either
dead or in jail.
Indeed, you can't forget your roots. No one should.
But it is up to you to become more than you ever thought you could be.
And honestly, it seems like you have become a special person.
I have many friends on here who have overcome the ridiculousness of where they came from.
You can do anything you put your mind to and I am REALLY impressed with you.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
I guess I had a poor choice of words....
I know tons of girls who like it rough
that's all I'm saying. Let's not kid ourselves and act like some R not trying to get some. our....90% of avatars on here r blk dicks... come on ppl. Thug .....rough sex.... damn.

And I assure you. It's me. Guess ima have to do the conformation thing. ...
I am proud

I first thought I liked the tough "thug" type, I gravitated to guys like that all through college. I felt like they are so intimidating from the outside but once you get to know them they drop the tough act and are real people underneath. And oh Good Lord could they fuck!
Then I learned that no, some of them are acting tough for various reasons, but the alpha alpha thugs, the one the regular thugs are afraid of, do not mess with them. I learned a few tough lessons, some the hard way so please be careful. They are twisted deceitful sociopaths.
Others replies on here were really insightful.
And Mac N Fries, I worry the same for my ******* who is around the same age.
Yes, you gotta be careful. I mean, good and bad with everything.

So one of the "things" that impressed me or turned me in in an effort to bring me to the "dark side" was the thuggish control and dominance black guys can display yet while as their girl still feeling safe... the don't give a damn I'll bust your husband in the face power.... ya know. ...
I haven't found that yet... kinda disappointed so far. .. just saying.
Not what I expected.
If i wanted a sweet loving bf
I'll get one...
idk does that make sense that I long for that?
As a usually classy girl..i like that dark side here n there...
We've all known women who are attracted to the "bad boys", I saw it in high school and college and had a hard time figuring it out. Many of these types of guys can be exciting but as long term mates they can be problematic. I think this falls into the category of "Be careful what you wish for." Remember that when you are with lovers of any type you are in a very vulnerable situation. Clothes have been cast aside and you are face to face and nothing between you and them for protection so your safety could be at risk if your thug is more than just attitude and crosses over into criminal.
My wife seems to be attracted to the "rougher" type of black lovers and I guess you could call them "thugs" and we have been in a situations that have concerned me. Nothing serious has happened and thuggish control and dominance is fine during the sexual act and Amie is turned on by it. It helps that she prefers very short term relationships with black men, usually one night stands so she gets the excitement without the issues. The problem is when that thuggish behavior carries over, some people (black or white) can be dangerous so be careful.

Back