When You see an Interracial Couple...

Yes, I have not option, because my wife had a black boyfriend before me. I knew him and the esthetic contrast was notorious. My wife is beautiful, tall and strong, and he was petite, thin and ugly...yes he wasn't handsome. Nobody understood what had she seen at him.
maybe this is about that he has between his legs which we haven't.

after that all the night she speak about it when she play with her toy and i lick her clit.

That's one thing I love about white women: once they see stuff that they like, hardly do they ever keep shut about it. Trust that as your woman gets in the mood, she's going to rattle about that black cock she grabbed in her hand .., of how much she'd love to be owned by it. And you, being the good hubby to her, you're going to stroke her fire more about it!

9679929302.jpg

That's one thing I love about white women: once they see stuff that they like, hardly do they ever keep shut about it. Trust that as your woman gets in the mood, she's going to rattle about that black cock she grabbed in her hand .., of how much she'd love to be owned by it. And you, being the good hubby to her, you're going to stroke her fire more about it!

View attachment 51654

i am new at this life style but i try to knew the real place of mine. and now in knew that this place is not between her legs.

i am new at this life style but i try to knew the real place of mine. and now in knew that this place is not between her legs.

A good thing you're learning and accepting how it ought to be.... There's more white hubbies out there who're still acting different about it. They presume once the wife's tasted the black fruit once, she's never going to think about going back to it again...

A good thing you're learning and accepting how it ought to be.... There's more white hubbies out there who're still acting different about it. They presume once the wife's tasted the black fruit once, she's never going to think about going back to it again...
yes. i agree but this is not easy to accept it. here is mix of pain and acceptance.

yes. i agree but this is not easy to accept it. here is mix of pain and acceptance.

Oh yes, there is some measure of pain in it ... especially realising that things are going to be that way from that moment on... But later on, the hubby learns to take things in stride. The thing is not being too caught up emotionally.

Oh yes, there is some measure of pain in it ... especially realising that things are going to be that way from that moment on... But later on, the hubby learns to take things in stride. The thing is not being too caught up emotionally.
please explain more if it is possible.

please explain more if it is possible.

Look at it this way: no hubby in the world would love to relinquish his stand of being the Man in the house for someone else. That position doesn't just involve being the Bread-winner but as well being sexually capable of satisfying the woman in his home. But where the Black Bull comes in, he's basically correcting the anomaly that actually exists in every model white couple home by declaring that the hubby, though he's still the Bread-winner, but when it comes to satisfying the wife in bed, he's deficient in that field.

The hubby would grip about this, that's depending on his temperament and couckolding connection with the wife, but once the wife asserts her right & say, there's little he could or should do about it. That position of being next to the wife sexually becomes stripped from him and given to someone else. Its a heart-wrenching moment for the hubby, but as I said earlier, its not worth him getting emotionally upset about it.

The Black Bull institutes putting the hubby in his rightful place and each time hubby watches him fuck the wife is more or less a reminder of where hubby's position now is and for him to accept and keep intact his happiness of seeing the wife experience bouts of ******* with her black lover.

I stayed with an interracial couple up in Maine, and the Mrs., told me how her folks never talk to her anymore because of that. Her *******'s dating a white girl, and her parents too are just as racist as you'd expect. I thought such was stuff you'd only hear about when going towards the southern states.

That's a common misconception, that confined within the borders of the states that comprised the Confederacy, resides every person who is not accepting of or predisposed to interracial dating and that the rest of the country is enlightened. I live in New Jersey, and on more than a few occasions, whether shopping or out to eat, I have noticed stares being directed at me and my wife, who happens to be white. When this has happened, it has almost been older (60+) white women.

That's a common misconception, that confined within the borders of the states that comprised the Confederacy, resides every person who is not accepting of or predisposed to interracial dating and that the rest of the country is enlightened. I live in New Jersey, and on more than a few occasions, whether shopping or out to eat, I have noticed stares being directed at me and my wife, who happens to be white. When this has happened, it has almost been older (60+) white women.

Its a good thing that all they do is stare. They might as well picture you and your woman rolling and being happy in each other's company.

My guess is they're intrigued by the interracial thing, and of how it all seemed to happen so fast before their eyes that right now they can't believe when it kicked off and how it all seemed to have passed them by.

I would totally agree – the older white women are intrigued and probably jealous. Because of being in this lifestyle, I have often made it a point to listen and eaves drop on white women of all ages who have talked about interracial dating and relationships. Even if they talk against it, I have noticed they spend a lot of time talking about it, and they would never spend this much time in conversation about interracial relationships if they were not interested. I have also noticed that many of them will mention what they have heard about the physical superiority and larger dicks of Black Men, and their breathing will get faster when they say this.

Come on people a lot of these older white women aren't jealous or intrigued. I would say most stare in silent disapproval. Older white women are some of the racist people on the planet. Some stare because in "their" day is was illegal ad black men were getting hung and arrested for interracial sex. Do some stare with curiousity? Absolutely. But don't think a lot of older white women stare because they want to join you and your girl in a 3some. They stare for several reasons.

Back