When mom Nature calls...

I don't have a regular cycle. I have an IUD that prevents me from ******* on a regular basis and normally I just spot for a few days out of the month and I'm done. My question is... Do you fuck when mom Nature calls or do you take a break? Would bulls be turned off at the slightest sight of pink or would they dive right in? In my case, I'm not sure they would even notice. But I'd like to get other opinions. Thanks!

A wife did it before with me and let me fuck her and after I am done and came inside her I found my cock covered with *******. I felt scary that I might did something wrong made her ******* like that but she told me that she is in her period so don't worry ;)

When I’m on cycle depends. Sometimes I’m more horny than usual other times don’t. Never experienced a bull who rejected me because I was on cycle...
That is really good to know! I'm nervous about scaring off those that I find exceptional. I think I might could pull it off without them even knowing but I thought it might be better just to be upfront with them and let them choose.

That is really good to know! I'm nervous about scaring off those that I find exceptional. I think I might could pull it off without them even knowing but I thought it might be better just to be upfront with them and let them choose.
That's nice of you to let them choose. Personally, that doesn't deter me. In fact, it makes me want to fuck her even more because most women are very horny and have very sensitive nipples during that time. I dont mind the *******, because you can always wash it off and go again. Just be safe. :)

I don't have a regular cycle. I have an IUD that prevents me from ******* on a regular basis and normally I just spot for a few days out of the month and I'm done. My question is... Do you fuck when mom Nature calls or do you take a break? Would bulls be turned off at the slightest sight of pink or would they dive right in? In my case, I'm not sure they would even notice. But I'd like to get other opinions. Thanks!

It doesn’t stop me at all. However, I absolutely appreciate the heads-up before any playing takes place. Certain precautions have to be taken, and a few restrictions have to be considered. I think it falls, like everything else, under the “communication is important” category.

It doesn’t stop me at all. However, I absolutely appreciate the heads-up before any playing takes place. Certain precautions have to be taken, and a few restrictions have to be considered. I think it falls, like everything else, under the “communication is important” category.
Thank you very much for your input! This weekend I did end up telling them and letting them choose. Unfortunately for me, they chose to pass. Lol. Need more like you out there.

That's nice of you to let them choose. Personally, that doesn't deter me. In fact, it makes me want to fuck her even more because most women are very horny and have very sensitive nipples during that time. I dont mind the *******, because you can always wash it off and go again. Just be safe. :)
Thank you for responding! Yes, my nipples are extra sensitive and the slightest touch fills me with wonder. They turned me down, unfortunately. And it really sucks because I ended up using my little sissy boy's clit and not a hint of red to be seen. Grrrr. Lol

Thank you very much for your input! This weekend I did end up telling them and letting them choose. Unfortunately for me, they chose to pass. Lol. Need more like you out there.

Were they younger guys? Sometimes...it’s the young dudes who object to “less than perfect” conditions. Fortunately for me, I know better than to let a little ******* get in the way of a good time. 😉

Were they younger guys? Sometimes...it’s the young dudes who object to “less than perfect” conditions. Fortunately for me, I know better than to let a little ******* get in the way of a good time. 😉
One in his 30s and one in his 40s. My little sissy boy never cared so it was a huge letdown. I explained it was just spotting and all that and they still didn't want to. I understand, though. These are very well hung black men who could have any pussy they want.

I am a ******* hound. I love period sex. I had the best sex with my b2w hookup while she was on her period. The only exception was that her husband was not going to do clean up because of it.

I always found that I was extremely horny and a good fucking helped relieve my cramps. I always let a lover know it was my time of month, however, so he wouldn't be surprised if you know what I mean plus it gave him the option to decline gracefully.

Back