Alextho912

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
GA, US
My wife and I play quite regularly on Skype. She is new-ish to the BBC world, so at times she can be a bit nervous or timid. We've chatted with a few in the past and she saw how excited it made me when she would play with them. Lately is been hung white guys but we discovered what bbc can do for a relationship sexually. We haven't had much luck finding a regular guy in the Eastern US time zone to play with, but when we do and she likes what they got, she gets wild and we all end up Cumming pretty hard a few times. Send us a message if you have a flexible schedule and want to play!

Attachments

• Polish_20230504_131409884.jpg
    Polish_20230504_131409884.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Polish_20230519_194850854.jpg
    Polish_20230519_194850854.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 92
My wife and I play quite regularly on Skype. She is new-ish to the BBC world, so at times she can be a bit nervous or timid. We've chatted with a few in the past and she saw how excited it made me when she would play with them. Lately is been hung white guys but we discovered what bbc can do for a relationship sexually. We haven't had much luck finding a regular guy in the Eastern US time zone to play with, but when we do and she likes what they got, she gets wild and we all end up Cumming pretty hard a few times. Send us a message if you have a flexible schedule and want to play!
Just amazing and beautiful voluptuous matured breasts hmmmm I love the thighs on you. 39 BBC top Dom in Rhode Island. Love to see more pics

Back