Regular skype friend!

Alextho912

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
GA, US
My wife and I are casual skype players. We will be on tonight or possibly tomorrow night. Hard to find someone in the moment, especially once the drinks start flowing. Hoping to find someone and we can make it a regular thing!

Also, we will be making our sign and becoming verified tonight as well.

My wife and I are casual skype players. We will be on tonight or possibly tomorrow night. Hard to find someone in the moment, especially once the drinks start flowing. Hoping to find someone and we can make it a regular thing!

Always down for a Skype session. What’s your name on there?

I love Skype sessions

If you guys are still looking, I would be down 😉

Im Lookin for some Skype friends. I get spun out and down for whatever

Back