Got catfished and made the best of it

david scatino

Male
From
US
Recently my gf and I have been chatting with guys on tinder trying to find a potential bull. We Had found a guy and talked to him for the last couple weeks and were supposed to meet him at a bar tonight for drinks. When it’s time to meet he never shows so we have a couple drinks and go home to fool around. We message him asking what happened we end up calling and talking to him and then FaceTime and it’s a completely different guy from the pictures.

Turns out he was at the bar but never said anything cus he was embarrassed about catfishing. He wants to meet but we don’t feel like going back out and feel kinda weird about the the situation so we end up just asking him what he would do to my gf and she showed off her tits and pussy to him he shows us his dick and it’s okay but completely different from the pics he has sent us earlier.

Everybody cums and we decide to block him due to lying about everything. Kinda fun but kinda a bummer of a night. How many people are fakes out there? You think it would be easier to find someone that isn’t a creep or liar to fuck my girlfriend but I’ll keep trying lol.

Recently my gf and I have been chatting with guys on tinder trying to find a potential bull. We Had found a guy and talked to him for the last couple weeks and were supposed to meet him at a bar tonight for drinks. When it’s time to meet he never shows so we have a couple drinks and go home to fool around. We message him asking what happened we end up calling and talking to him and then FaceTime and it’s a completely different guy from the pictures.

Turns out he was at the bar but never said anything cus he was embarrassed about catfishing. He wants to meet but we don’t feel like going back out and feel kinda weird about the the situation so we end up just asking him what he would do to my gf and she showed off her tits and pussy to him he shows us his dick and it’s okay but completely different from the pics he has sent us earlier.

Everybody cums and we decide to block him due to lying about everything. Kinda fun but kinda a bummer of a night. How many people are fakes out there? You think it would be easier to find someone that isn’t a creep or liar to fuck my girlfriend but I’ll keep trying lol.
We had a very similar scenario, but it hadn't progressed to an actual meing yet. Someone I had found through an alternate site was quite charming with my wife. He said all of the right and dominating things that made her wet. When we called bullshit on his games, she looked elsewhere.

After some time he found his way back into her desires. He admitted that the images he had shared previously weren’t him. I still had trouble believing him. He made my wife happy through phone calls and texts though. In all this time he was unwilling to video chat or meet. It came to a head the week of Thanksgiving in 2019, the day before in fact. He was bold enough to use his real name and had his social media set to public. I was able to find him, the grocery store he worked at, and his wife. Not only was he catfishing us, he wasn't even black. I called him at work and recognized his voice immediately. I let him know he'd been found out and not to contact my wife again, otherwise his wife would know about what he'd been up to.

Hi, sorry to hear that guys that's sucks.
I got catfish twice myself I know how that feels. There are a lot of fakes out there
You guys will find someone, hang in there.

Hi, sorry to hear that guys that's sucks.
I got catfish twice myself I know how that feels. There are a lot of fakes out there
You guys will find someone, hang in there.
I appreciate the reply. The experience really soured her on wanting to continue in the lifestyle. She's been out of it since late in 2020. I'd love for her to get back into it, but won't press the issue.

Catfishing and deceiving people is a total deal breaker for me, same as cheating, and should be the same for everyone in the lifestyle, or the losers will ruin it for everyone!

Back