**SEEKING A HUGE BLACK COCK FOR WIFES FIRST TIME CENTRAL FLORIDA**

Robande2009

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
We have been on here a month or so now and still have not found us a black cock yet. We have been contacted some but have not had much time to really focus and make something happen. Alot of messeges just haven't struck us as "The one" yet. Some seem ok. We wanted to put another post up not just asking for a "BBC". We understand that is not always the best way to put it. We actually want a respectable gentleman who can meet our needs and wants, but also respect our boundries and marriage. The wife is a bbw/chubby thick girl who has had plenty of big cock before our marriage, just not a big Black one. We have played around now with a few guys but just average white guys. We are ready to find her a nice "BIG" black dick that will control her and take that pussy to places it has not been. We want that pussy pounding, deep fuck that will make her cum over and over and hopefully make her squirt. Please be a verified member with media as well so we can actively start trying to line up some future play. Also please be patient with us as we have full time jobs and a family to work around for play. Anyway please hit us up fellas so we can make this happen here soon!!!!

Attachments

• 20240307_151231.jpg
    20240307_151231.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • 20240307_151037_HDR.jpg
    20240307_151037_HDR.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Polish_20240311_193249165.jpg
    Polish_20240311_193249165.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 161
We have been on here a month or so now and still have not found us a black cock yet. We have been contacted some but have not had much time to really focus and make something happen. Alot of messeges just haven't struck us as "The one" yet. Some seem ok. We wanted to put another post up not just asking for a "BBC". We understand that is not always the best way to put it. We actually want a respectable gentleman who can meet our needs and wants, but also respect our boundries and marriage. The wife is a bbw/chubby thick girl who has had plenty of big cock before our marriage, just not a big Black one. We have played around now with a few guys but just average white guys. We are ready to find her a nice "BIG" black dick that will control her and take that pussy to places it has not been. We want that pussy pounding, deep fuck that will make her cum over and over and hopefully make her squirt. Please be a verified member with media as well so we can actively start trying to line up some future play. Also please be patient with us as we have full time jobs and a family to work around for play. Anyway please hit us up fellas so we can make this happen here soon!!!!
lakeland here if interested let’s chat

Hello, I understand and am very interested in giving you what you seek! I get it lots of guys say things but none show up! I am the guy who wants to change all of that! I have messaged you so we can begin the process!

Call me at 3524036414.I have Several Bulls in my phone and would love to arrange a meeting,get a motel.all I ask is to be her Cuck along with her Cuck,and serve her Needs Let's talk.call me CUCKBOY when u call so I know who it is.Lets get freaky

Back