Florida Keyes

whatever212

Male
Gold Member
Hey looking for someone in the Keyes or close for the last week of January,looking for a bull to have a threesome with me and my girl 1st, then fuck just her all night . We re not in the lifestyle (yet) but my girl has been with a few black guys before we were together and loves to party and have a good time. She knows about the plan for us to have a threesome , the BBC will be a surprise though, she’s short in shape with a perfect latina ass and really knows her way around a cock ..If interested or available just send me a message

Hey looking for someone in the Keyes or close for the last week of January,looking for a bull to have a threesome with me and my girl 1st, then fuck just her all night . We re not in the lifestyle (yet) but my girl has been with a few black guys before we were together and loves to party and have a good time. She knows about the plan for us to have a threesome , the BBC will be a surprise though, she’s short in shape with a perfect latina ass and really knows her way around a cock ..If interested or available just send me a message
Love to join you! You sound like fun!

Back