When mom Nature calls...

My ex-fiance used to fuck guys early in her cycle or at the end if meets ups were already organised. She wasn't on the pill, so would also go bareback through no fear of pregnancy. Most guys had no problem with if her flow was light, but I guess not for the truly squeamish. Most alpha's like to think of themselves as a man and not a mouse, so most had no issues with it. Basically would just lay a towel down, and not focus too much on it.

My ex-fiance used to fuck guys early in her cycle or at the end if meets ups were already organised. She wasn't on the pill, so would also go bareback through no fear of pregnancy. Most guys had no problem with if her flow was light, but I guess not for the truly squeamish. Most alpha's like to think of themselves as a man and not a mouse, so most had no issues with it. Basically would just lay a towel down, and not focus too much on it.
Doesn't have anything to do with being alpha, some men just don't want to fuck while getting ******* on themselves.

Doesn't have anything to do with being alpha, some men just don't want to fuck while getting ******* on themselves.
Well, I guess thats stating the obvious, but we have found in our experiences (not yours) that machismo has played a part in it when we've offered it up, and noticed an that the 'alpha/ dominant types' have been fine with it. Whether that being a liitle bit of bravado or just that they get to spread their seed bareback and can't say no to the offer, nearly all the alpha types have been more than ok with it (perhaps they've done it before) but most of your regular Joe's have asked to take a raincheck. Just our experience with period sex, nothing more, nothing less. :)

I don't have a regular cycle. I have an IUD that prevents me from ******* on a regular basis and normally I just spot for a few days out of the month and I'm done. My question is... Do you fuck when mom Nature calls or do you take a break? Would bulls be turned off at the slightest sight of pink or would they dive right in? In my case, I'm not sure they would even notice. But I'd like to get other opinions. Thanks!
nothing would put me of,
whether fucking or eating
always founds women so much more sensitive when nature called
just got to be a vampire at heart.

I don't have a regular cycle. I have an IUD that prevents me from ******* on a regular basis and normally I just spot for a few days out of the month and I'm done. My question is... Do you fuck when mom Nature calls or do you take a break? Would bulls be turned off at the slightest sight of pink or would they dive right in? In my case, I'm not sure they would even notice. But I'd like to get other opinions. Thanks!

i don't get get turned off at the slightest sight of pink since i love healthy pussy as much as the next guy does & i hope you're doing well 💯

IUD’s are great and like you I really only spot a little. That said; I still get exceptionably sensative around the same time each cycle so I attempt to schedule right in that sweet spot

We've done both, assume the question is relative to others and not hubby/wife sex. Mrs has been fucked during shark week, light flow, we had prearranged the meeting and it was unexpected. We let the guy know, he was ok with it so we went ahead with the meet up. At a house party one time I was fucking a friends wife and she started her cycle. She was freaked out... I just kissed her and told her to relax and continued. It's not something we would do normally but if it happens it happens.

We've done both, assume the question is relative to others and not hubby/wife sex. Mrs has been fucked during shark week, light flow, we had prearranged the meeting and it was unexpected. We let the guy know, he was ok with it so we went ahead with the meet up. At a house party one time I was fucking a friends wife and she started her cycle. She was freaked out... I just kissed her and told her to relax and continued. It's not something we would do normally but if it happens it happens.
I'm finding that to be the case. Not as many are scared of red as I thought. I had a regular cycle and didn't do much in that time. Since then I'm off and on again with light spotting and no one has seemed to mind that. Thank you for your input.

Back