What's your kink after being filled with bbc cum?

I have no kinks about it. I just love the feeling of lazyness, the limbs weighting as if they were made of lead while my innards get back to relaxed, the feeling of cum leaking out of me... I just use to clean my outside but wear no panties back home (I use to wear dresses or skirts when I know I'm going on a hot date or clubbing).

For my ex, she used to like putting a light cotton sundress on afterwards with no panties and letting it drip down her leg and stain through the dress. Coming home to me damp and stained but not going out publically till after it had dried and not washing it till several sessions had built up on it; She liked leaving a favorite lovers semen inside her and feeling it drip down either he leg or in her panties if she was wearing them. Hot.

For my ex, she used to like putting a light cotton sundress on afterwards with no panties and letting it drip down her leg and stain through the dress. Coming home to me damp and stained but not going out publically till after it had dried and not washing it till several sessions had built up on it; She liked leaving a favorite lovers semen inside her and feeling it drip down either he leg or in her panties if she was wearing them. Hot.
yes coming in bare under her dress and just running down her legs P2150109 (2).JPG

Back