What's your kink after being filled with bbc cum?

My husband cleans me up and I jerk him afterward, due to we don’t have sex anymore. It also happened my last bull ****** him to swallow directly from his dick and it was pretty hot honestly.
That’s the way it should be..except he can jerk himself off. He should swallow directly from the pipe at least once every 3rd or 4th time just for good measure and it keeps them in their place. It lets them know they’re “less than” but can also be used as a reward if he’s a good cuck.

My wifeand I were invited to a wedding back in 1993 in the July, The morning of the wedding we had massive leak in the airing cupboard,
Unable to get a plumber to fix it straight away I decided we couldn't leave it and I would have to repair it and I told her to go alone to the wedding alone, and enjoy her self,
by the time I sourced the parts it was late afternoon when I got started and had got it sorted by around 9-00pm it was still light and I heard someone outside and car door slam and footsteps and the sound of heels on the path
the kitchen door was open and I was ******* the radiator in the kitchen on my knees
I looked up and it was Sammy with some guy, they obviously had been drinking and laughing and joking,
She walked in and said "Oh your still working on the leak then" and walked in this guy followed just nodded to me, and she said,
"its the plumber" he walked past and they went in the lounge,
I honestly was shocked and more than surprised she was even home so early, and knowing I was at home why she had been so brazen to bring a guy home without ringing me or warning me before hand.
they were in the lounge and I heard the sound of glasses and she came back in the kitchen grinning like a Cheshire cat, she shouted back to this guy "do you want a beer or lager?" before closing the door and coming to me sticking her tongue down my throat kissing me. then putting her finger to her mouth indicating me to keep quiet, she took the ******* through to him, and came back a few minutes later again indicating for me to say nothing and keep quiet, she went back again to the guy and a few minutes later they both appeared in the hall way and I heard her say "go on up its the door straight in front at top of the stairs , I will be up now" and off he went up,our stairs
I asked quietly what the fuck was she playing at , ? and why she hadn't rung and let me know?
she quickly explained she had arranged to meet him for a ******* having met him at the wedding party but because he knew some guests she also knew they decided to leave and come back to town so they could meet up at night so they ordered a taxi
on the way home which was a ten mile journey, they got petting and they both wanted a fuck
she couldn't ring me and let me know so hence the reason had no call
it seemed so unreal and so daring of her to do this just out of the blue, she just kissed me and whipered "I'm going up now" with a huge grin, grabbing my cock and said "See you in a bit
Within 10 mins I heard the sounds of slapping flesh and fucking ,as I stood by the bottom of the stairs
after listening for half an hour at bottom of the stairs I heard them moving about and went back to the kitchen, where a few minutes later he came through and I moved to the side clearing my tools up as he walked out without saying a word just nodded his head slightly as he looked at me stood there
as soon as the back door closed I heard Sammy call me and looked to the top of the stairs to see her smiling stood there in her heels and saying "mr plumber can you come and have a look at this leak I have up here"
I was straight up stairs and gave her "plumbing" a real check over before fucking her,
she was on her way back out changed and all dolled up getting in a taxi 2 hours later to meet him again, I didn't get to hear the fucking that night but had to wait intil the next morning to check her plumbing again

Back