What's Your Cuckold Wishlist for 2024

Ah, my wishlist, here goes:

1) First and foremost, get back to it! We have been out of the scene for a couple years and she seems to have lost interest, so getting her back to feeling sexy and more promiscuous is #1. If we can get that back going then fulfilling a few fantasies that haven’t happened yet, leading us to:
2) Bringing a man into our home / bed. Would be so hot. Our only encounters so far have been hotel rooms.🛌
3) No condoms! We haven’t been comfortable enough or known any of the guys well enough yet to forego the condom and go bare. The wife loves bare and so do I, a creampie finish, or at least a big cumshot on her would be amazing! She HAS slid down on a guy a few times bare but never lets him finish in her :(
4) I’m not sure why but the whole wedding dress scenario is seared in my head for my wife to be fucked while wearing a wedding dress. We don’t have hers anymore as she outgrew it, however, we have one that belonged to a relative that I can totally picture her in! 🔥
5) To round out a top 5 wishlist is to see her take two black guys at once omg! It makes my head spin how hot it would be to see that. She has done mfm with me and another guy, but to witness her enthralled in between two hung black guys, wow! 🍆🍑🍆
I like your list! Similar to mine. Also in STL here

View attachment 6743280

I know that for many husbands, what's foremost on their wish list is their ongoing debacle of getting their wives/girlfriends involved in this lifestyle, or maybe some desire taking things even further by seeing that they become a united Black-Owned couple.

I would like to know what's on your Wishlist of desires you wish to accomplish or improve upon regarding your cuckold desire for the coming New Year.
I want to fully transition to female this year and serve a black master and his friends as inferior trans woman converted by black cock.

Cuckolding is openly discussed in our marriage. My wife know about my deep disire for it and after a lot of talking she's mentaly ready for it to, she even like the idea as much as I do. Whe only have sex where she fucks her dildo and let me lick her nippples and watch. So my wish for this year she fanaly find a man who she sexualy like and go for the real thing.

Cuckolding is openly discussed in our marriage. My wife know about my deep disire for it and after a lot of talking she's mentaly ready for it to, she even like the idea as much as I do. Whe only have sex where she fucks her dildo and let me lick her nippples and watch. So my wish for this year she fanaly find a man who she sexualy like and go for the real thing.
Casual hookups are not that difficult nowadays with so many apps available.

I guess the challenging part for your wife is to find a man with the right chemistry, someone reliable and highly attractive to seamlessly incorporate in your marriage as her discreet regular bull. This takes much effort from both of you and the willingness to explore your options through testing, beyond toys, dirty talking or role-playing.

If you're both ready to dive in, do not waste your time by expecting to find the perfect lover to start playing. A woman's promiscuous inner self will not thrive unless she starts seizing every opportunity for some extra dick. This will help you to build confidence and trust as a couple, remove any guilts and the “we’re not supposed to be doing this” vibe in the air.

1. A regular ongoing bull for breeding her. We are looking for a great bull who is respectful outside the bedroom.
2. Attend Splash Mocha for first time.
3. Gain more friends and connections in the community who are also in the lifestyle.
4. Find more parties and cuckold type events in our area of Reno/Nor Cal/Bay Area and Sacramento.
5. Find a great dominant bull who would own us both and have us both worship him on the regular.

Last edited:
View attachment 6743280

I know that for many husbands, what's foremost on their wish list is their ongoing debacle of getting their wives/girlfriends involved in this lifestyle, or maybe some desire taking things even further by seeing that they become a united Black-Owned couple.

I would like to know what's on your Wishlist of desires you wish to accomplish or improve upon regarding your cuckold desire for the coming New Year.
Hubby here: So, we are fairly advanced in the lifestyle and both comfortable with our roles. There was a time not long ago we lived the lifestyle part time, off and on, whenever the urge hit us. But as my wife's desires and need for BBC grew I knew it was time to finally pull the trigger and commit us to this full time. 24/7 out in the open, unashamed and ready to face the world as polyamorous. You see at the time my sexy cuckoldress wife was in love with one of her bulls. And he with her. I knew him, we were friends and I liked him just fine. We decided (she decided) to elevate and advance our lifestyle to an area we had yet to explore. So, she packed a couple bags and went to live with him. His place was an hour from our place so seeing each other was not an issue although she limited our contact to 3 times a week give or take. Every night was spent with him and most days. This was done to allow him and her to build a foundation, a solid relationship foundation without a lot of interference. I got a few hours a few times a week and this is how went for some months. It was an exhilarating and incredibly erotic time for both of us and plans were made for her bull to become her second husband and the three of us were looking for a new larger place. Then there was a turn of events that could not be predicted and was out of our hands. As a result the relationship with the bull was terminated. My wish for 2024? To get that back. To have my wife find a new man that will love her and she can love back. A man who can satisfy her high sexual drive and be buddies with me at the same time. If I had a wish list that would be the only thing on it.

Lots of great wish-list items. If any of you couples or even if you are at the "just starting out" status, we're in South Florida, would love to help
you with yours and have you help with ours. example: just posted on our SDC Group (cuckolding with a smile) our new search for a couple that is bbc or hotwife or cuckold curious to come party with us in our condo (with guestroom) for some girl/girl (only!! Not for pushy husbands) while we all watch latest blackedraw scene. Beyond that, 2023 was awesome but I failed to find my girl one or two "proper bulls" so her pussy can be owned and re-sized on regular basis, by men that have an investment in her, that have time to teach each other how to worship, etc. Don't get proper bull treatment at swing clubs or one-night-stand parties. WE will mentor the right one or two young appreciative black men.MVC-012L.JPG

Hubby here: So, we are fairly advanced in the lifestyle and both comfortable with our roles. There was a time not long ago we lived the lifestyle part time, off and on, whenever the urge hit us. But as my wife's desires and need for BBC grew I knew it was time to finally pull the trigger and commit us to this full time. 24/7 out in the open, unashamed and ready to face the world as polyamorous. You see at the time my sexy cuckoldress wife was in love with one of her bulls. And he with her. I knew him, we were friends and I liked him just fine. We decided (she decided) to elevate and advance our lifestyle to an area we had yet to explore. So, she packed a couple bags and went to live with him. His place was an hour from our place so seeing each other was not an issue although she limited our contact to 3 times a week give or take. Every night was spent with him and most days. This was done to allow him and her to build a foundation, a solid relationship foundation without a lot of interference. I got a few hours a few times a week and this is how went for some months. It was an exhilarating and incredibly erotic time for both of us and plans were made for her bull to become her second husband and the three of us were looking for a new larger place. Then there was a turn of events that could not be predicted and was out of our hands. As a result the relationship with the bull was terminated. My wish for 2024? To get that back. To have my wife find a new man that will love her and she can love back. A man who can satisfy her high sexual drive and be buddies with me at the same time. If I had a wish list that would be the only thing on it.

Outstanding, very almost same need and experience for us.

2023 was the year she took her first BBC in our relationship. Was amazing to watch and be a part of her journey to QOS membership.

2024 wish is to have as many BBC as realistically possible use her holes and give the status of true BBC whore
Love it, already been there/this, set new goal of her being BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, her entire sexuality being centered around black men and BBC...and finding her two proper bulls to get her/us there. We're in South FLorida, wish you were here, could party together.

To get to know other couples into the hotwife-cuck-bbc dynamics and plan a weeekend adventure in various fun cities where the couples go out to dance and we all have invited several BBC gentlemen to show up at the dance club and take our women from us.
Agreed !! Start wth Ft Laud, and we can host and we have a guestroom with private bath. WE WANT THIS.

Back