What's wrong with kissing?

Our playmate was the one with a kissing problem not me.Loved to see her kiss him while he unloaded in her.He did not like and also would not eat her out.That is why our arrangment ended.He claimed it was too intimate.After 7 years she had enough feeling used as a cum dump.Hope to someday find someone who gets it.

Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

Others have experience here? Love to solve this.

My husband doesn't get to be there when I'm on a date or if I have a guy over, so he doesn't get to see us kissing...and i still don't think he'd have an issue with it...I certainly don't mind! It is such a great turn on, especially if it's a first date!

Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

Yes I don't get that either. The wives that I have met with some of them their husbands didn't want them to kiss. So they said we can't kiss because it is the ultimate form of intimacy. I would say really. That's crazy because you putting my cock in your pussy, ass, and mouth and some of the wives would swallow my cum but that isn't the ultimate form of intimacy that baffles me??

Just the opposite here. I get off on watching my wife kiss and be passionate.

I equate it to men thinking kissing is more intimate than just banging, which in theory is the reason some, but not all men get into this lifestyle: to increase intimacy with their wives and right or wrong, the belief it will do so.

Others are voyeurs that are threatened by the act of kissing because of its intimacy, they just want to see the carnal act.

Is it more intimate? To me yes, many prostitutes as well, it is not uncommon in the belief of men...what separates the men from the boys is who is willing to accept the female desire do what she wishes with whom she wishes.

Happened but now i increase the kissing foreplay i kinda love to make him jealous that thing and that time for me who cares what hubby thinks about it

I totally understand both sides to this. Some couples are setting out boundaries. Boundaries are good for couples to give security, and I believe these boundaries are evident in swinging couples lifestyles.
In cuckolding though it’s more about pushing boundaries, giving him those uncomfortable feelings and him adapting to them.
In my opinion if the cuckold is saying he isn’t happy with certain practices, it’s upto him to learn and adapt to them.
Seeing his wife kissing is something he needs to learn to deal with, just like his wife stopping with her lover overnight, cleaning up or being restricted sexually.
Once the cuckold starts stating what he wants, he isn’t performing to the level he should and his thoughts are not with his wife.
Be the best cuckold you can be. Relax, leave the decisions to your wife and bill as it is those people that are important. Your job is to ensure you fit around their needs and wants.
But as I say, everyone is different and some couples maybe more about swinging, or maybe just starting the cuckold process.
But for me I suggest the wives push their cucks and if they are finding something that is uncomfortable for the cucks, then they needs to embrace that area and train them to accept it.
Whatever the cuck doesn’t like is a green light to do more and more of to give him more of those awkward mixed feelings inside.
The more the awkward feelings, the more he is learning.

At the beginning of our lifestyle, we both set ourselves exactly this limit. Kissing was for the intimacy that should only be reserved for both of us... But I quickly realized at that time that one does not work without the other (with me at least) . And it happened what we wanted to prevent .... Jealousy with my husband ! But over time he has also realized that I can not exclude this. Today I kiss with my lover intensely during the sexual act and he doesn't mind .. The most important thing is always to show the partner that the real love is only given to Him! If you read it ,for you darling 🥰
😘😘
And how the hell could you stop it happening, if you had a wife like you. I think he has to go with what you want and need xx

Nothing hotter than inter-racial kissing.

Kissing can be seen as a more intimate act between two people and be more on the level with a loving act versus something purely sexual. I know some people that have a hard time with it and some that do not.

It's a good question. I never thought that the wife kissing her lover is such a big deal for many cuckolds. They are fine with his cock sliding or even cumming in her pussy, but they find kissing to be too intimate? I guess every cuck feels different about it.

I personally like watching them kissing. It adds a lot to the excitement - for me, but especially for her. It's an important part of sex. My gf and I didn't even talk about that before her first encounter. It just happened during the act, so I didn't have much choice anyway. ;)

I totally understand both sides to this. Some couples are setting out boundaries. Boundaries are good for couples to give security, and I believe these boundaries are evident in swinging couples lifestyles.
In cuckolding though it’s more about pushing boundaries, giving him those uncomfortable feelings and him adapting to them.
In my opinion if the cuckold is saying he isn’t happy with certain practices, it’s upto him to learn and adapt to them.
Seeing his wife kissing is something he needs to learn to deal with, just like his wife stopping with her lover overnight, cleaning up or being restricted sexually.
Once the cuckold starts stating what he wants, he isn’t performing to the level he should and his thoughts are not with his wife.
Be the best cuckold you can be. Relax, leave the decisions to your wife and bill as it is those people that are important. Your job is to ensure you fit around their needs and wants.
But as I say, everyone is different and some couples maybe more about swinging, or maybe just starting the cuckold process.
But for me I suggest the wives push their cucks and if they are finding something that is uncomfortable for the cucks, then they needs to embrace that area and train them to accept it.
Whatever the cuck doesn’t like is a green light to do more and more of to give him more of those awkward mixed feelings inside.
The more the awkward feelings, the more he is learning.
That's a great posting. For me personally, cuckolding is all about fulfilling the sexual needs of my girlfriend. If kissing is a necessity for that, I have to accept that. My girlfriend and her bull make all decisions regarding their sexual encounters and I have to learn to accept and adapt to them. As you said, it's about pushing boundaries and learning more.

Back