What's wrong with kissing?

Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

Others have experience here? Love to solve this.
I think watching a beautiful white girl passionately kissing while passionately fucking hung black studs is the most sexually arousing thing there is.

For me kissing is a very important part of the sexual act. Specially with men you meet for the first time, if you don't kiss them you are just subconsciously telling him this is not true. Men need kissing as an approval that they are allowed to passionately do what they want for both of you to achieve orgasm. It's the green flag for cumming.

i dont think it's fair for husbands to have a say in who u can fuck and then turn around and think they have a say in whether u kiss or not. if you agree to open that door for ur wife, leave your feelings outside of it and let ur wife to do what she feels like. i think kissing is more intimate, yes, but i dont know any women that can cut such a clear line between sexual intimacy and emotional intimacy. maybe it's just me but the 2 are very connected for me and in the heat of the moment i dont want to be burdened with worrying about if my husband approved or not.

if i kiss, it's because i want to kiss and hubby can fuck right off. he doesnt get a say in it. suddenly cuckolding not such a great idea, huh? lol

For me kissing is a very important part of the sexual act. Specially with men you meet for the first time, if you don't kiss them you are just subconsciously telling him this is not true. Men need kissing as an approval that they are allowed to passionately do what they want for both of you to achieve orgasm. It's the green flag for cumming.

exactly!

and also afterwards to say u forgive him for being a little rough ;)

There's an intimate close bond that forms between the two of them when a man is inside her unprotected and then kisses her lovingly....she'll want to cum at that point.

also for the guys....after you cum inside her forming that forever bond between you two....don't get up and go ....lay there with her and kiss her softly around her lips, neck, ear....her mind is racing with your fertile seed deep inside her and she sees you are no hurry and being very loving.....a deeper maternal bond is now forming between you two.

It makes the next time you are in bed together even better.

A couple months ago a hotwife couple ,whom i had met a yr ago on Sls, asked me if I would be interested in spending the evening with her and her husband. Of course I was very interested but when she disclosed there rules to me without much of a compromise I had to decline. She said that her husband would do the filming and that there would not be any kissing but everything else was fair game. Now don't get me wrong I can do without filming but not kissing is a deal breaker for me. Kissing for me leads to 2 or more additional rounds. No kissing maybe one round, maybe. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
I hate being given rules like that. While I understand a guy can have insecurities, it's a turnoff for me when he gets like that. You're either all in with total trust or move on. That might seem harsh to some...but I feel like there's no room for insecurity like that in this kind of relationship.
THIS! 😎. I know, it’s really cheating a lady AND her lover, to try and demand no kisses, etc

Back