What's wrong with kissing?

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

Others have experience here? Love to solve this.

Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

He probably sees it like you're starting to get too emotionally attached to a black man versus just being used sexually by one . . . makes no sense to me but . . . who said it's all about logic 😐 Why don't you ask him why he feels the way he does :unsure:??

Last edited:

I adore my wife and her bfs kisses intensely, even if there is a bitter sweetness to it🥰. Beautiful and sensuous

Girl, there is nothing wrong with it, And KISSING is so fucking as TRACEY says a BIG PART of it, I just enjoy kissing so fucking passionately as I fuck my hot white sexy married slut I just love it

So he should swallow it, move on n work it up his head or watever LOL

How can you have sex without kissing??? That just seems unnatural to me. To part of the whole package.

If a woman is good enough to suck my cock, she good enough to kiss!

Back