What's wrong with kissing?

I hate being given rules like that. While I understand a guy can have insecurities, it's a turnoff for me when he gets like that. You're either all in with total trust or move on. That might seem harsh to some...but I feel like there's no room for insecurity like that in this kind of relationship.
Well said. I have met couples and the wife wanted to badly but the husband didn't want her too kiss because he thinks that is to intimate?? So what the hell is my cock inside her pussy with no condoms on and the fact that she sucks my cock and swallow my loads that not the ultimate form of intimacy????

Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

Others have experience here? Love to solve this.
No solution, sadly. What is logical to one, mystified another. Global warming isn't real
confused katt williams GIF

Male half here, I LIKE it better when my woman kisses her playmate. It's meant to be sensual and fun, not emotional. Kissing is SENSUAL. If my woman get emotionally attached to a playmate, so be it. No one can control what their mate feels; all you can do is be a GOOD partner and show her the love she deserves. The lifestyle is not a replacement, it is an ENHANCEMENT. If you can't handle your partner's kissing someone, then I really question why you would want to be in the lifestyle.

Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

for some husbands it is a put off but if you both talk about it it is nothing which can be resolved. I would like my wife to kiss her bull all the time and it makes me even more hard.

Everyone has there limits and that’s why you absolutely need to set the rules in advance. In our case, she calls the shots on what she wants to do but I can tell you, in the heat of the moment if she wants to go full make out mode, I’m all in! That just tells me that he has her completely where he wants her!

it's a tough one for a lot of husbands to get past. My current couple took almost a year to get there I was shocked when we got together one night and he said. So the no kissing rule has been lifted!.. And yes during sex at the right moment it can make super stiff and I can feel myself getting harder!

it's a tough one for a lot of husbands to get past. My current couple took almost a year to get there I was shocked when we got together one night and he said. So the no kissing rule has been lifted!.. And yes during sex at the right moment it can make super stiff and I can feel myself getting harder!
Yeah, kissing is the ultimate cementing of an emotional and sexual connexxxion which, I understand from a husband's perspective ((NEVER married) is "SACRED".

The husband is ok with it now!.
Understood; however, I have been in the same situation and Kissing is a very intimate sexual act reserved ONLY for wifey and Hubby with me bringing her physical pleasure while, he provided the emotional pleasure....until, he felt comfortable enough for me to kiss her on the lips or cheek.

Doesn't bother us, she loves kissing and I enjoy watching her. No tears here!!

Back