What's wrong with kissing?

I love kissing but do understand if people don't want to kiss. I've met couples swinging before that have a rule where I'm not allowed to kiss the husband, as odd as it sounds.
I can totally understand where your husband is coming from and not wanting you to kiss anyone else and you need to respect that.
I personally prefer kissing and won't meet anyone now unless I can kiss them.

If you're meeting guys and kissing them behind his back then you should be ashamed of yourself.

I have seen several men kiss my wife in non-swinging situations. I have no problem with it. The first time that she knew that I saw it happen, she said something like, "Your co-worker kissed me," as if confessing in some way. I asked if she like it and she got up the courage to say "Yes." She then confessed, "He put his tongue in my mouth," looking for my reaction. Again I asked if she liked it and she said, "Yes, I did it to him to." I told her, "Good for you." We never discussed again and she was not shy about from that point forward.

Nothing wrong with kissing...im a single bbc I've been in situations where I was told no kissing, it was more so intimant. Although I had fun playing, I couldn't become or more satisfied with the woman I was playing with with tongue kissing.

HONESTLY I CANT FATHOM BEING WITH MY MAIN STUD JOHN AND NOT KISSING HIM. WHEN YOUR BRAIN & BODY IS TOTALLY CRAVING YOUR MAN HOW CAN YOU NOT CRAVE KISSING HIM? MAKES NO SENSE TO ME

Most likely because for him it's a turn on to watch your *body* being taken by the other man, but he doesn't necessarily want to see you connecting with the other man. For us many of us women sensual kissing is one of the most important parts of sex and foreplay, but for many men I think it's sort of an act that's separate from sex altogether. My husband and I don't kiss a lot, because he's not really into kissing. He likes to go straight to the sex without a lot of touching/kissing. I don't think he ever minded watching me make out with a bull because he knows I love that part, and it's not really his thing so he's probably glad the bull can satisfy that need.
Your husband on the other hand attaches a meaning to kissing/making out and it hurts him to see you doing it with another man. For him it probably means something closer to love, romance and affection. And, maybe he wants that reserved just for you and him.

If I were you I'd be grateful for that... I think it's very romantic and shows that he wants a deep intimate connection with you that others don't have, and I would cherish/preserve that. And honor it.

My wife wouldn't fuck a guy if he wasn't a great kisser, its almost non negotiable, its a massive part of the foreplay for her and sets the mood, that she is going to be 'taken' by a strong confident lover. We have met couples before and they have said they have a no kissing policy, and we've said no thanks.
I think though, as others have pointed out, kissing can show much more love/ intimacy that primal fucking, and that may cause hubbies to feel angsty from it.
We, decided ages ago, that even though my wife loves anal, she won't do it with anyone else other than myself, to keep it 'just for us' which helps with keeping some intimacy between us. Kissing is a much harder one to keep off limits I guess.

I have over 30 plus years, eaten my wife and ex's creampies many times, and never felt anything other than utter excitement, but funnily enough, I see a hicky left on my wife, on say the back of her neck, or her back/ shoulder, that I didn't notice for a day or two, and I feel something along the lines of angst.

Last edited:
Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

Others have experience here? Love to solve this.
That's so typical. Like those cucks who expect you not to cheat after giving you away using for their own pleasure. You should kiss your hubby after sucking a bbc and ask him how it feels. Then let him kiss your pussy and tell him later your bull had kissed you there before. That should make him think it all over again.

Back