What's wrong with kissing?

Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

Others have experience here? Love to solve this.

Maybe the shortcut kiss = love again'st fuck=fun.

Many swingers think like this.

Hi all. Wonder if others have experienced this. My cuckold husband has no problem watching a big black cock sliding into my pussy, mouth or even asshole and fucking me silly. However if I start making out and passionately kiss my lover, my husband will get upset and even tear up. Personally I love to kiss but it seems to draw the line for my husband to watch... which is one reason I've dated without him.

Or needs reassurance you aren’t falling in love with the bigger, better, more endowed Black man. That it it playtime and you aren’t planning to replace him permanently. It’s hot and too rare for us shrimpdick guys to find a partner willing to let us watch and be the cuckold for our cherished wife, with whom their is a huge emotional bond, so he might be in fear that kissing is a sign of a fracturing relationship. As the fracture is happening in front of him. It’s still hot, but scary. If you talk it through eventually I think you can make him okay with it. Perhaps it would help if you stopped and made him request the Black Man to kiss you, as a thank you for giving you the sexual the sexual satisfaction he is unable to provide you. Something so he knows you still love him, and also love the fact he is putting your satisfaction and pleasure first

My wife meets alone and the one thing i ask her is about the kissing ..she said he's a kisser all thought....it actually makes her cum sometimes if he's passionate with them

Also I've asked when leaving and you are all dressed does he kiss you goodbye.....and she says there is always a loving kiss at the door with his arms around her.....So she's all dressed ...she has his seed deep inside her that she's taking with her....and he's kissing while parting...very hot i think...good for him.

If I ever get to persuade my wife to cuckold me and fuck hung black studs I would want her to passionately kiss her black lover. Matter of fact I want her to fall in love with him so that she loves both me and him.

At the beginning of our lifestyle, we both set ourselves exactly this limit. Kissing was for the intimacy that should only be reserved for both of us... But I quickly realized at that time that one does not work without the other (with me at least) . And it happened what we wanted to prevent .... Jealousy with my husband ! But over time he has also realized that I can not exclude this. Today I kiss with my lover intensely during the sexual act and he doesn't mind .. The most important thing is always to show the partner that the real love is only given to Him! If you read it ,for you darling 🥰
😘😘
One of the sweetest and most erotic things I’ve read on this site

How can you have sex without kissing??? That just seems unnatural to me. To part of the whole package.

I can see both sides of this, but basically I think that the white men in this situation just have to accept that if it feels right for her then that's it. After all he's had his tongue in her pussy and she's had his cock in her mouth. Having his cock push past her pussy lips whilst his tongue pushes past the lips of her mouth is just good old fashioned sex isn't it? Enjoy it.♠

When my ex and I got in to the lifestyle we first agreed no kissing with other men. Well let’s say that went out the window real fast. It’s just part of the intimacy of the sexual encounter which only makes it better for her and I got so turned on when watching her making out with another man! Like you said if another guy can put his cock in your mouth then you should be allowed to kiss him but some couples have rules and that’s fine!

We have 0 issues kissing but I can see how some.find it more of an intimate thing and reserved for them only. I say to each their own!

Maybe ask him why it upsets him. If you love him maybe respect that bothers him don't do it. He is probably worried you will become emotionally attached and leave him. He is allowing you to fuck other men so please don't lose sight of how lucky you already are. Most men aren't down with that.

Yes I have seen the same with my husband too

Why is kissing an issue if he’s going balls deep in you? That’s what my thought and plus it’s your body to do with as you please in the moment.
He will come around trust me. It’s hard at first but he will

Back