Whats something you want but still haven't got?

A post fuck creampie to eat and piss ******* fresh from her pussy.

My wife to wear her "creampie for my husband" thong out and about.

A video of her using a BBC dildo on herself while I'm at work.

To watch her get felt up at a bar by another man.

So many things really.

For me, the thing that I want but haven't gotten is a BBC that can come over and please me without me telling him what to do. When we invite a BBC over I always have to be the boss. Now don't get me wrong, we're not at all into the cuckold stuff but for once I would like a guy that has experience and isn't totally and completely scared and can just take charge and fuck without being a dick and trying to be dominant. Not sure this makes sense at all except me.

I can see how that can lead to lackluster experiences

I've wanted to be used by a black man and black woman since I got into this. A lot of black women seem to be hostile towards white women so I have only been with lesbians. My ffm 3some experience has been with women of other races

also since a member of this site introduced me to Gabrielle Santini movies i have thought about taking the plunge and making a movie like one of hers.

Crazy to say this but it's almost like I want her to get pregnant by him.....I encouraged her to meet him alone I think because I wanted her to fall in love with him...even though I love my wife and don't want to lose her at all.......I want her to have loving feelings for him....maybe because he is very good looking tall muscular and younger they look so good together ....The thought of him cumming inside her all alone in bed while she holds that body and knows she could being getting pregnant with him does it for me. I said one time to her " you must fall in love when you feel him cum that deep" she replied "yes"

Its crazy but I love it.

Our first time. We were close with a guy on AFF just a week ago or so and he deactivated his account. He was real, I saw him and chatted with him. He was a young black guy, 25 and he was very well endowed. Bummed out
Damn I met up with this white guy on aff a few weeks ago and we had a lot of fun, hung out and smoked, fucked, talked about our lives. All of a sudden he ghosts me. Like damn if you don't want to hook up anymore that's fine just let me know; I'm a grown ass woman I can handle it! Why I won't fuck with white guy's again. Lmao

Damn I met up with this white guy on aff a few weeks ago and we had a lot of fun, hung out and smoked, fucked, talked about our lives. All of a sudden he ghosts me. Like damn if you don't want to hook up anymore that's fine just let me know; I'm a grown ass woman I can handle it! Why I won't fuck with white guy's again. Lmao

You talk about depressing. I feel for you. I guess it hit me hard because he was going to be the first for us and I never saw this happening with him., not to mention he was a slim black guy with a huge penis and was open to everything. I saw him live and he was exceptional!

Back