Whats something you want but still haven't got?

For me, the thing that I want but haven't gotten is a BBC that can come over and please me without me telling him what to do. When we invite a BBC over I always have to be the boss. Now don't get me wrong, we're not at all into the cuckold stuff but for once I would like a guy that has experience and isn't totally and completely scared and can just take charge and fuck without being a dick and trying to be dominant. Not sure this makes sense at all except me.
If it isn't that way then what's the point

I'm just a single white guy that is really into huge black cocks and sexually I want to be fucked by black men like a woman. I'm really into masculine dark skinned black men with really big cocks like 12 to 14 inches. I've been with a few black guys but none of them had the huge black cock I'm in need of.

To find extremely well hung masculine dark skinned black men that have no problem give that beautiful black cock to a white man that just wants to be fucked like a black cock whore
And a BBC gangbang is on my bucket list

Hooking up with two family members (sisters, mom *******, ******* gma, cousins) or best friends at the same time. So fucking taboo but hot

I had a great situation like this started fucking one of my old high school classmates again , she invited her hot ass biracial co worker to accompany her to one of our class reunions and I smashed her young friend .

Back