Whats something you want but still haven't got?

Being an older - over weight - divorced - small penis - white cuckold

Mine is to find a much younger girl who like my ex is a true slut but unlike the ex she should be a true BBC worshiper/slut - fertile - and wanting a Black baby or Babies

Marry her - Be her loving supportive Cuckold husband, support her and "our" black children

Support her having lots and LOTS of Black Bulls - play mates

i do not want to have any idea of which of my wifes bulls is actually the baby daddies are they will be our children not the sperm donors
(black studs should be free from the responsibility and burden of raising their offspring, they give us the perfect gift of their seed, and their offspring, it is the responsibility of the white cuckold husband to support, nurture, love, raise, and care for their precious gift - they need to be free to gift as many white woman as they desire)

i want to be married so that the whole world knows what i am (cuckolded) - and that my wife (and i) prefers Superior Black men as her lovers, and the ******* of "our" children

The one's ive met cum so long they cry and can't stop orgasming long after I've pulled my BBC from their holes. Its fun to see them lose their minds cumming for long periods of time.
Damn. I've turned out some women but I've heard how small their pussies are & my wife has been with me for over 10 years and she still can't handle me for more than 10 minutes. So I just can imagine how an Asian woman gets turned out.

WORK PLACE OFFICE SEX WITH WHITE BOSS

At my work place I get around the offices a lot; it comes with my job. Anyway.... there’s a few hot mature women in higher up positions. At least one of them I know is working from out of town so she’s alone. I’m always grinning at her, looking into her eyes when I say “How are you doing?” I have a deep voice. She smiles and gets red. Once I could have sworn I saw her staring at my cock print as we walked passed one another in the hallway. So what I want to do is sudduce her in her office. I’d love to just walk in, shut the door, stand over her and start kiss her neck right behind her ear but we know that could end horribly. I can’t take that chance even if there’s the slight chance she may respond by grabbing my cock.
Any suggestions? What would you do are like have done when you’re pretty positive there’s sexual tension there. Plus, I know she must see my cock, it’s not rock hard but mostly swollen.

It just depends on the woman. I'd say any little pussy being stretched out nice and wide for more than an hour than they're used to will produce similar results.

I met an asian woman on here. She was given permission by her bf to get some extra BBC. She said i was more intense and focused than her BBC gang bangs... so you know it has a lot more to do with actual skill than just having a giant cock... it doesn't hurt to have both lol.

And after giving her the fucking of her life, her BBC boyfriend told her she couldn't hang out with me anymore lol

While I've fucked asian women until they completely *******, I've have similar experiences with woman of a variety of ethnic backgrounds and they all react appropriately to sustained climaxes and a long lasting BBC

Exactly. No arguement there.

At my work place I get around the offices a lot; it comes with my job. Anyway.... there’s a few hot mature women in higher up positions. At least one of them I know is working from out of town so she’s alone. I’m always grinning at her, looking into her eyes when I say “How are you doing?” I have a deep voice. She smiles and gets red. Once I could have sworn I saw her staring at my cock print as we walked passed one another in the hallway. So what I want to do is sudduce her in her office. I’d love to just walk in, shut the door, stand over her and start kiss her neck right behind her ear but we know that could end horribly. I can’t take that chance even if there’s the slight chance she may respond by grabbing my cock.
Any suggestions? What would you do are like have done when you’re pretty positive there’s sexual tension there. Plus, I know she must see my cock, it’s not rock hard but mostly swollen.

6FAF3B3F-FBFD-4EB3-9675-54BEDCDA9616.jpeg

SEX ON A PLANE
On a few flights I have purposely left the lavatory door unlocked and started stroking my hard cock. Normally the first second they realize someone’s in there, they say “SORRY!” and quickly close the door. What would you do? I’m not going to stop stroking it. 88B31FCC-41B1-4689-9666-842B46783455.jpegI’d want you to come in and start sucking on it or bend over the sink.

Last edited:
SEX ON A PLANE
On a few flight I have purposely left the lavatory door unlocked and started stroking my hard cock. Normally the first second they realize someone’s in there, they say “SORRY!” and quickly close the door. What would you do? I’m not going to stop stroking it. View attachment 1926223I’d want you to come in and start sucking on it or bend over the sink.

bend over and join the mile high club
IMG_0575.JPG

To find a older black gentleman in our area with a 9 inch cock or bigger to meet us for a night of fun and I want the older gentleman to make my husband suck his cock while I Filming him doing it so I can use it for leverage I need that so I can for fill some more of my fantasies without my husband telling me No

To find a older black gentleman in our area with a 9 inch cock or bigger to meet us for a night of fun and I want the older gentleman to make my husband suck his cock while I Filming him doing it so I can use it for leverage I need that so I can for fill some more of my fantasies without my husband telling me No
I LOVE This!

313738FD-54A3-4FFA-BC07-5DAF0F75B49D.jpeg

Back